Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her white crop top thingy looks so cheap and worn out… for someone who spends soooo much time on her looks, she really looks tacky and a bit homeless… especially with her mane.

Reactions: 12
Her white crop top thingy looks so cheap and worn out… for someone who spends soooo much time on her looks, she really looks tacky and a bit homeless… especially with her mane.
She always looks filthy!

Reactions: 14
Asides from the holidays, designer items, surgery she just looks SO cheap and seems to barely do anything with her day to day life. Spends all her money on luxuries but neglects having some basics. Always looks so cheap. She deffs returns stuff just for photos too

Reactions: 15
This pose she does, where she pulls a bratty/wide eyed face and bounces on her legs, annoys the life out of me. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This pose she does, where she pulls a bratty/wide eyed face and bounces on her legs, annoys the life out of me. 😂
God, WHY do they do that. Amazing that this all she does yet is absolutely minted and has the nerve to claim she’s a hard working ‘girl boss’. Gah.

Reactions: 8
MORE BOTOX? I love my Botox but girl your forehead is now 2 inches long and there’s no way the muscles are where they’re supposed to be. Her doctors need to start saying no, ethically!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is 30 and still not washing off her make up before bed? Does she even shower? This feels so yucky 🥴
D954F22F-B0C4-499A-BB89-5A6E0E9A36EA.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She would eat herself if she was chocolate.
She would. However she would have spat herself out if she’d have consumed herself before surgery. Her totally indulgent, unfunny but real Sophie page is almost like a halloween page. What a horrendous looking girl she was. I know I sound cruel but sometimes you have to accept things as they are. She was ferocious.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She would. However she would have spat herself out if she’d have consumed herself before surgery. Her totally indulgent, unfunny but real Sophie page is almost like a halloween page. What a horrendous looking girl she was. I know I sound cruel but sometimes you have to accept things as they are. She was ferocious.
Nice.

And we wonder why people get surgery…

Reactions: 13
Nice.

And we wonder why people get surgery…
She needed it - sorry (not sorry) otherwise she would have lost her ‘job’ especially given her vile personality. A job where she hides in a dark cupboard, alone maybe. But selling herself and her ‘style’/lifestyle, that surgery - every single last drop of it was very much needed. She (& still is in many ways) a horror show invho.

I find it odd she will post unflattering photos of herself on her other account, but then got annoyed when Jimmy took unflattering photos of her.

Reactions: 3
I find it odd she will post unflattering photos of herself on her other account, but then got annoyed when Jimmy took unflattering photos of her.
I thought about this too, perhaps it is due to wanting your bf to think of you as the most attractive woman in the world and only take pics where you look your best. Taking silly pics where you look awful, well it's a reminder to him that you aren't perfect and he is the one taking them he definitely knows.

Maybe I'm on my own here, but I like the real life soph account, a nice dose of reality, of light hearted sillyness when all the insta filters, facetune and weird angles get too much. She (or any of them) aren't models, so they should just have more fun with their pics. @Aunt Lydia I too hate (with a passion) that bouncing around thing she does when posing for insta. It always looks as if she's been on the receiving end of a cattle prod with her eyes open unnaturally wide and her lions mane full of static.

Reactions: 6
She is overdue an intervention from her management… Frankly, I don’t think anyone cares for her pointless babble? She could’ve just not commented at all, instead of trying to make tasteless jokes?

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she self proclaims ‘style and substance’ in her bio, when she has neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really does not have the emotional maturity of a 31 year old, that post proves that

Reactions: 14