Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellbell

Just on the topic of Tuula not sure if anyone follows her but I’ve followed her for a while I really like her content but this year she’s been on a million holidays then says she’s at home ill genuinely every single time she gets back. So weird who gets ill that much! It’s actually really annoying as I do like her content and her vibe but she’s always moaning she’s not well :/. Also never heard her speak, wish she did talking stories to get to know her more! But yes agree it’s all a weird dynamic between them 3!

Amilola

I missed the Wayfair thing, what happened? Last thing I saw was that the delivery guy took the wrong parcel, how did she end up banned? 😂

Cooksie

VIP Member
I do like Noorie; her content is quite high-end, they use amazing camera equipment and drones and obviously have a lot of money to spend on amazing hotels and stuff so their holiday vlogs are usually good watching. This budapest one was a PR trip so they didn't eat out or really explore so ngl I found it quite boring too. Her bf doesn't have his own channel but they're very rarely apart so it's basically a couples vlog channel
Ah that’s good to know! I think I will try a few more of her vlogs out this weekend because I’m dying to find someone new, and unproblematic 😂, to watch!

SimpleLifeinLondon

Chatty Member
7B3B2B70-F291-400C-A706-DCA1A6E4DECA.jpeg

I’m not sticking up for her but i think she gets amazing lighting in her flat or something because her back looks quite muscular? Also she does have a really short torso 😂