Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Jimmy can’t work because he’s waiting for back surgery but he can go surfing?!
Thought exactly this! Her stories about him buying property over there are a dream. As a influencer she could live there as she can work remotely (not that she will leave London) I love Bali but I have a bit of a problem with westerners coming in and buying their property to profit on. Why can’t she rent long term and give back to the Balinese as she always boasts about doing.
I can’t believe she’s gone back there for another round of nails, hair and beach pics. Wish she would stop thinking about the gram and actually adventure! I’m willing to bet she’s experienced zero of the culture over there and had very little interactions unless paying for her nails.

Reactions: 16

4dominoes

I enjoy debates and discussions and listen to lots of podcasts that talk about the issues Sophie does, but for some reason I can't bear it when she waffles on on her stories. Also funny how someone will raise a counterpoint and she'll go "this is a fair point" and then spend the next 23 stories showing evidence that disputes the counterpoint.
Yes! She’s obviously a bright girl but her ranty opinion slides often cringe me out a lot. She’s co-opted a lot of the language to make it look like she’s doing proper critical thinking but really she’s just very good at making excuses for herself. I.e. she never does anything wrong and if you disagree that’s probably just internalised misogyny and you should really reflect on that babes.

Some of what she says is SO nearly right, but there’s always the swerve at the end, it drives me nuts.

Reactions: 16

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I thought I would really enjoy her Bali content but it's just so off for me. I can't put my finger on why, but she just doesn't suit reels IMO. And that's all it seemed to be in Bali, just weird stiff uninteresting reels. I'm such a travel addict and am always much more obsessed with influencer content when they're away but Sophie's just bored me so much I was hoping she'd just go back to London so I could see her cute dog more because I just wanted to see less of her haha.. I can't put my finger on quite how but she managed to make such an incredible place look so bland, even though the places and things she did were amazing....

Reactions: 15

dogslife2635

I know this comment won’t go down well but this thread is very boring whenever it deteriorates into speculating as to what size she is or isn’t. Who cares! At all! Also we don’t know, we’ll never know, and bashing her for ‘lying’ about it is weird to me when we just simply do not know.

on another note I really enjoyed her shouting out whatevawears this morning. I’ve seen her love island content get shared a lot but watched her stories this morning and she really does seem great. Everything Sophie WISHES she was - genuinely insightful and intelligent rather than just throwing around buzzwords like ‘internalised misogyny’ and resharing long reads with no actual critical thought.
I think you’re on the wrong thread if you don’t like it. All Sophie talks about is her weight/size/image so of course it will heavily be a topic of discussion on here. I guess if it is boring for you then just don’t post/read it.

Also, the whole “I know it won’t go down well but I’ll say it anyway” is a very ‘Sophie Milner’ way of going about being passive aggressive. There are a lot of threads on here that I think go “over the top” or get “boring” at times so I usually have a break from them. That might be more productive then bashing others for wanting to discuss something she does that they might find triggering

4dominoes

I saw another influencer say that asos have stopped doing aff links. Asos have a 20% off code tonight and this is the first time I’ve seen Sophie not do a load of stories with asos links to take advantage of (thank god, I couldn’t take her linking that curling iron one more time)

• Haha
I don’t get how surfer dude laid back Jimmy is into face full of sweaty make up, bush brow, ratty hair extension, Chanel Sophie

hmsizzle

I thought I would really enjoy her Bali content but it's just so off for me. I can't put my finger on why, but she just doesn't suit reels IMO. And that's all it seemed to be in Bali, just weird stiff uninteresting reels. I'm such a travel addict and am always much more obsessed with influencer content when they're away but Sophie's just bored me so much I was hoping she'd just go back to London so I could see her cute dog more because I just wanted to see less of her haha.. I can't put my finger on quite how but she managed to make such an incredible place look so bland, even though the places and things she did were amazing....
Probably because all she did there was stay in luxury villas, eat boujie food and get her nails done. Probably all owned by westerners. It’s not exactly inspirational travel content!

What is wrong with this woman? She is saying that it is “mental” to check what pictures your boyfriend liked as if she was so normal and not jealous at all!?? I am sure she did worse and more “mental” things than that (why else would you break up with your bf 100000 times?). And now she is judging women by pretending to be so “mature” and “stable”. Get your life together Sophie before judging others. (Sorry but she is giving me such bad vibes lately…)

(Oh and she removed the comment section on her stories… i wonder why 🙄)

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Yet another dull as fuck bali trip. Why do they literally do nothing interesting when they are there. She makes it look so shit I swear

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yet another dull as fuck bali trip. Why do they literally do nothing interesting when they are there. She makes it look so shit I swear
Why not show the house buying of that is what she is intent on doing?!

Also, absolutely no way am I, or any sane person, going to follow a nail bar in Bali on insta just for 'inspo'. It's not like numerous nail bars in the towns and cities of the UK are in need of or more nail ideas. Our girl is clearly desperate to keep getting her talons done for free.

• Haha

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
I find the repeated “but yeah” make her wordy stories even more difficult to read and makes her come across as a bit of an airhead.

Also really love that she’s had multiple items of clothing returned to her for being DIRTY!! I do not believe it was just “a little bit of make up” both times 🤨

hmsizzle

It’s actually pretty concerning that after a few weeks with her parents, her dogs hair problems are getting so much better, it’s almost like three trips to the groomers a week and living in a London flat with no garden isn’t good for him!

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Didn't she recently lose it at someone for asking for tips on dressing shorter leg body types...? And now she's going on a whole quest for herself and her followers to find boots to fit wider calves... she seems to be so confused as to what is offensive to her on any given day

• Heart
  • Haha

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I think the £6 coffee thing is an example of influencers trying too hard to seem relatable. Sure, they can share feelings and experiences that are relatable but when it comes to lifestyle they shouldn’t bother. £6 IS expensive for a coffee but also we see Sophie waste money on loads of stuff so…

also her comment about “the cost of living crisis really does be getting us all” was dumb and off colour. I don’t think I’m overly sensitive but it’s not something I’d say (I’ve noticed the rise in bills, food etc and while it’s tight I’m lucky that I can afford it and can try and ride it out - let alone being in Sophie’s financial position). It’s being called a crisis for a reason - people will really struggle and Sophie making a joke about her coffee being unaffordable is tactless