Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an odd thing to make a living out of being a human mannequin while expecting no one to take your size or figure into account...

Reactions: 16
I don’t usually mind Gemma but I can’t stand people who cry online and don’t allude to what is going on. It’s like people who check into the hospital on Facebook without saying why and wait for the ‘omg baby what happened’ messages

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gemma’s story - is Tiff her (ex) boyfriend?
Louis he was an estate agent i believe. He's lactose intolerant, works out a lot and was rude to her mates when they were introduced. 🚩🚩🚩 been together years but not moved on from just dating.

Also, I don't actually follow Gemma. How have i retained this knowledge on her when I can't get the Spanish I've been listening to on repeat to stick?! 🥴

Maybe Louis left her for Tiff?

Back to our Tango Clapham Princess.
The irony of her latest tantrum is that it’s actually HER who is projecting her tit on to those followers who without them she wouldn’t be half plastic and basically flammable. Good god I can’t stand her. And oh my word..get a stylist you bleeping mean, bitter, delusional CURVY fucktard
ALSO, stop pretending you don’t LOVE being heckled/catcalled. You even admitted you hated you didn’t get as much attention before you lost weight/had it all sucked out of you.
I’m done now lads I promise 😂😂
Isn't it actually her job to be a stylist? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How bizarre and inappropriate of her to keep posting sneaky pictures of this guy's place on her IG in the first place, but you can just imagine the woke girly rant she'd go on if it was the other way around.

Reactions: 16
She is 100% going to give up on that audio book, because she’s only one chapter in and it’s already making her realize the procedures she gets and things she does that she claims to be only to make her happy are, in fact, not an F you to the patriarchy like she thought. I honestly can’t roll my eyes back far enough into my head at her stupid rant and at just how self-aware she is NOT. Also the fact that she claims to be well-read, yet seems to only listen to books on tape (presumably so she can multitask/groom herself while listening) really pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Despite a lot of evidence to the contrary, I do think Sophie is reasonably intelligent, but it's her need to constantly prove it and be THE most intelligent that is so annoying

Reactions: 7
Despite a lot of evidence to the contrary, I do think Sophie is reasonably intelligent, but it's her need to constantly prove it and be THE most intelligent that is so annoying
I’m not sure you know. She reminds me of a guy in my office who is all about the sound bites and regurgitating of essentially what someone else has already said. Dig beneath the surface and there’s no actual knowledge!

Reactions: 13
She constantly makes references about her intelligence in the same way she rants about being an extra small.

Reactions: 5
So after a good 24 months of trying to get a paid sponsorship with lashify lashes Sophie has returned to getting her last extensions done by a professional. She gave it a good shot, but lashify saw her coming and waved her goodbye again too.

New ads for Ann Summers and Bumble dating app plus a whole swoosh of aff links (is asos back giving £££ to influencers?) oversized H&M jackets and (ofc) those new balance trainers. RUN guys!

All these ads dissappear off her stories within 24 hours giving her the illusion of just being a trust fund baby on her Instagram feed.

Why is she bumbling if she's already zoning in on the jewellery box guy?

Reactions: 7
This is so not an autumn/winter outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s cold outside!! why does she always need to show so much skin????

Reactions: 5
This is so not an autumn/winter outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s cold outside!! why does she always need to show so much skin????
Along with her weight she’s obsessed with looking younger. She’s doing a faux ‘jail bait’ (awful phrase) look here. It’s all incredibly bizarre.

Reactions: 6