Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just checked and he’s not following her 🤭 Unless he wasn’t for some reason before? Why won’t she just come out and say it tho, no problems telling her when the dog goes for a poo and every other detail of her life. Surely she’s getting messages cos she keeps hinting something is wrong/ going on in her life

Reactions: 6
I know Sofie can be incredibly annoying but I feel for her if she's going through a break up. I've gone through one recently and it's tough, let alone when you live alone.

Reactions: 4
It’s so hard, one of the hardest things a person can go through, especially when you really loved them which I believe she did. She looked happy when she was with him, but.. from what we saw she didn’t treat him well, the digging him out on Insta stories, sharing texts, telling him what to buy her and when, I know I would never want to be treated that way in public or behind closed doors.

Reactions: 12
She has some SERIOUS abs going on, do we think this is natural or perhaps a little lipo?

Reactions: 2
looks like abs.. but I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️
she’s definitely bigger than the size she makes out to be, imo, but still looks fine!!

Edit: didn’t she have some kind of sculpting procedure using machines not long ago?
5DEEFF1F-57D4-4666-9B94-61E80C80416A.png

6A9F39C3-FA20-415A-AAD7-86273579A568.png

This is the worst advertisement for nails I’ve ever seen. 😂 They are so thick, they look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has some SERIOUS abs going on, do we think this is natural or perhaps a little lipo?
This honestly just looks like slightly doughy stomach texture to me..? Mine looks like this post-childbirth and I promise I have ZERO discernible abs. 😬

Reactions: 10
looks like abs.. but I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️
she’s definitely bigger than the size she makes out to be, imo, but still looks fine!!

Edit: didn’t she have some kind of sculpting procedure using machines not long ago?View attachment 869164
Everything is just shades of beige...🥴

Could be the sunlight streaming in, but it looks like a slimming filter or something weird that is noticeable around her arm (the one that is touching her belly?)

There’s a thread somewhere about the owner of that nail place. Dead thread but I think the owner has been involved in some dodgy dealings, and apparently they’re not very good at gel nails. I cancelled an appointment there based on that thread which I’m super glad about if they’re gifting influencers free nails 🤢🤢

Ive just checked and he’s not following her 🤭 Unless he wasn’t for some reason before? Why won’t she just come out and say it tho, no problems telling her when the dog goes for a poo and every other detail of her life. Surely she’s getting messages cos she keeps hinting something is wrong/ going on in her life
I did some digging and found his Instagram. They are still following each other?

This honestly just looks like slightly doughy stomach texture to me..? Mine looks like this post-childbirth and I promise I have ZERO discernible abs. 😬
Well that’s why I thought it wasn’t natural, there’s such a distinctive line at the side it looks like sculpting lipo or like another commenter said, maybe just contouring with makeup! She does seem to work out a lot but these popped up out of nowhere and don’t look right!

Reactions: 1
She must have been asked about Jimmy on her Q&As, yet I think she’s just ignoring them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.