Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s so hungover but by the looks of her stories she went home at 11pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like she is at the same event as All Chloe Rose, the girl who copied all of her blog content. I wonder if that was awkward , looks quite a small event too, so would have noticed each other !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like she is at the same event as All Chloe Rose, the girl who copied all of her blog content. I wonder if that was awkward , looks quite a small event too, so would have noticed each other !
I have an inkling they all hate each other as they are mostly all after the same jobs and it is still a small pool for the good gigs unless you have a million plus followers. They might tow the influencer line and spout the usual lines of there being plenty of room for everyone, women supporting women etc. but at the end of the day they all want to pay their bills while avoiding the long hours of a traditional job.

Hopefully a politely icey tone was used to one another. I sometimes wish there was a live cctv of the event so we could see the reality of it all.

Sophie used to have the edge over CR, she seemed to have a sense of humour about the whole influencing 'career' her blog posts and captions were funny, plus she used to have a great sense of style with high street clothes. Then the oversized blazers started making their all too frequent appearances.

Chloe Rose seems dull, I admit I only found her through Sophie moaning about 'someone' copying her homework, even though she and Gemma used to churn out very similar content but Sophie always had the edge.

Since the move into her bouji Londonium penthouse, the avalanche of cosmetic work and on again off again beau Jhimmay she lost her sparkle, and morphed into a poor man's Lauren Goodyear while moaning about everything.

Edited, as autocorrect had made some questionable choices for me.

Reactions: 10
I don’t buy her and Jimmy are still together. She gave the same spiel in her latest video about him not travelling but it seemed off. I think he doesn’t want to move to London.

No idea what she is hanging on for. I know LDR can work and are hard and legit but these guys just seem to be hanging on for no reason

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t buy her and Jimmy are still together. She gave the same spiel in her latest video about him not travelling but it seemed off. I think he doesn’t want to move to London.

No idea what she is hanging on for. I know LDR can work and are hard and legit but these guys just seem to be hanging on for no reason
100% broken up

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh, checked out her story sale and she’s demanding people pay via PayPal friends and family to ‘stop her incurring silly fees’. God forbid people not give up all their buyer protection so that you save a couple of quid on sales of stuff you probably didn’t even buy in the first place. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She wears a bra size 32E!?
That must be quite tight! A 32 inch bra band is quite small! Even at my smallest size (6-8) I’m a 34.

Reactions: 3
That must be quite tight! A 32 inch bra band is quite small! Even at my smallest size (6-8) I’m a 34.
She is never wearing a bra anyway!

She goes on and on and on about being tiny, a size 6 - who could size down easily in this! etc. I get the impression it is largely down to the fact no one believes her.

She certainly looks like mid size girl, and that isn't the terrible thing she seems to view it as. When she did photos with Gemma you could really see the difference between them.

100% broken up
Last year she was talking about getting married on a beach in Bali!!

Reactions: 6
You’re actually almost definitely not - most people use the old style +4 method of measuring, which isn’t great for support / fit. 9 out of 10 times you need a smaller band and bigger cup than you’re wearing (size 6-8 is usually a 28 or 30 band - I wear a 30G now, but previously wore a 34DD and would’ve sworn blind that this fit). The difference in support is MASSIVE, definitely worth getting properly sized using correct method!

(Soz, massively off topic.)

Reactions: 13
You’re actually almost definitely not - most people use the old style +4 method of measuring, which isn’t great for support / fit. 9 out of 10 times you need a smaller band and bigger cup than you’re wearing (size 6-8 is usually a 28 or 30 band - I wear a 30G now, but previously wore a 34DD and would’ve sworn blind that this fit). The difference in support is MASSIVE, definitely worth getting properly sized using correct method!

(Soz, massively off topic.)
I was gonna type this an an ex bra fitter (not M&S they use their own wacky sizing method) so thank you!

I was gonna type this an an ex bra fitter (not M&S they use their own wacky sizing method) so thank you!
I’m bloody evangelical about it to anyone who’ll listen now, absolutely changed my life! 😂

• Haha
Wait WHAT tell me more 🤯
Basically, vast majority of people are wearing wrong size bra - throwback to when +4 inches were added to band measurements because they had no stretch. Cup size is relative to band size, so if your cup is too small it’ll often manifest in the band feeling way too tight (because effectively you have a load of boob being squashed under the band that SHOULD be in the cup). If you put your bra on backwards (so the cups are at the back) and pull the band out away from your body at the front, you shouldn’t be able to pull it more than about an inch - if you can, the band is way too big and providing duck all support and your cups are too small and not containing all your boob.

Bravissimo measure properly (they sized me at 30G when I’d spent 10 years wearing a 34DD and it CHANGED MY LIFE), or you can use the Boob or Bust calculator online to get a more accurate suggested size. Boobs will look 5000% more banging!

End of PSA. 😆

Reactions: 9
Basically, vast majority of people are wearing wrong size bra - throwback to when +4 inches were added to band measurements because they had no stretch. Cup size is relative to band size, so if your cup is too small it’ll often manifest in the band feeling way too tight (because effectively you have a load of boob being squashed under the band that SHOULD be in the cup). If you put your bra on backwards (so the cups are at the back) and pull the band out away from your body at the front, you shouldn’t be able to pull it more than about an inch - if you can, the band is way too big and providing duck all support and your cups are too small and not containing all your boob.

Bravissimo measure properly (they sized me at 30G when I’d spent 10 years wearing a 34DD and it CHANGED MY LIFE), or you can use the Boob or Bust calculator online to get a more accurate suggested size. Boobs will look 5000% more banging!

End of PSA. 😆
I wear a 38C and it’s just put me at a 32J 🤯 I’m not convinced 😂

I wear a 38C and it’s just put me at a 32J 🤯 I’m not convinced 😂
Try it, you will probably be totally amazed! It’s a starting point, so you might have to tweak the size a bit, but honestly it’ll likely be miles closer to the new size than the old one!

T
Ugh, checked out her story sale and she’s demanding people pay via PayPal friends and family to ‘stop her incurring silly fees’. God forbid people not give up all their buyer protection so that you save a couple of quid on sales of stuff you probably didn’t even buy in the first place. 🤦‍♀️
Times must be tight if she is cutting ebloggers out of the loop to keep all the profits for herself. Usually she's too lazy busy to package all the items and slum it down at the post office herself.

Listing items on stories - so they dissappear after 24 hours - trying to leave no trace for the taxman? Surely not!

Reactions: 6
Try it, you will probably be totally amazed! It’s a starting point, so you might have to tweak the size a bit, but honestly it’ll likely be miles closer to the new size than the old one!
Another boob or busy convert here! They have a chart of 'sister sizes' too you can try if you're not 100% happy with bras in your new size

Those zara leather look leggings in a size l... are zara trousers normally that tight?? Haven't shopped there since 2019 now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.