Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think the stressful few weeks are in relation to Jimmy…maybe they had some arguments and then he’s come over last min to work things out

Reactions: 9
DAMN 😳 well I’m happy for her, she seems to have been in a really bad place the last few months so I hope they manage to get through this. Not surprised they broke up loads 8 months apart sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yea I’m really pleased for her. She doesn’t have to divulge her personal life all the time and a time difference, long distance relationship would have been rough as hell. (Been there, done that, got the break up). Very cute reunion, no one deserves bad mental health and she has obv been going through some *stuff*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I asked about jimmay so she’s deffo ignoring it 😂😂😂
Not that I’m sceptical but now I feel like she was ignoring the subject because speculation of a break up = better engagement on the reunion video..

But saying that I’m happy for them 🥰 I hope she treats him better now.

Reactions: 8
So being sent dick waffles is ok because she’s being paid to do an AD but remember when frank body sent her a PR box with some slightly crass innuendo written on the packaging we got a 100 story kick off about it 😂
Omg this, id totally msg her about this but im.blocked

Reactions: 2
I'm sure the Bali trip was initially a solo trip because "everyone needs to travel alone at some point"

Reactions: 5
Think Sophie might well be paying for everything with jimmay?? She flogged that chanel bucket hat for £900 odd. Brace yourselves for am avalanche of black Friday codes. (Like she shops at amazon for clothes!)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.