Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else a little taken aback by her ‘rich girl’ hair video? Can the working class not have a nice blowdry look or is that exclusively for those with a million quid in the bank?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else a little taken aback by her ‘rich girl’ hair video? Can the working class not have a nice blowdry look or is that exclusively for those with a million quid in the bank?
It was a bit distasteful.

Reactions: 3
Wow just came to ask if anyone else has notice the very obvious liposuction procedure Sophie has had?!

Reactions: 8
I’ve had liposuction and my stomach looks lumpy and ripply like hers

also the irony of her wearing a nirvana shirt then showing her Spotify wrapped to be all female pop stars. I mean, hey, maybe she does listen to nirvana; I don’t know nor care but she’s so unoriginal and cliched in every single way. I don’t know how these people are called influencers instead of the heavily influenced.

Reactions: 11
Wow just came to ask if anyone else has notice the very obvious liposuction procedure Sophie has had?!
OMG I wondered why she suddenly had her stomach out all over her insta. I was thinking wow she looks good and maybe she’s just feeing herself now Jimmy’s back.. but yeah deffo liposuction. Did she ever show her having that!?

I noticed this too, she clearly has been hiding it, it is NOT natural to have a stomach that flat and it’s upsetting that Sophie, who is supposedly authentic, has quietly got this done. There are a lot of young, impressionable girls following her probably wondering how to get a stomach like that. It’s very sad.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had liposuction and my stomach looks lumpy and ripply like hers

also the irony of her wearing a nirvana shirt then showing her Spotify wrapped to be all female pop stars. I mean, hey, maybe she does listen to nirvana; I don’t know nor care but she’s so unoriginal and cliched in every single way. I don’t know how these people are called influencers instead of the heavily influenced.
It reminds me of the video of a girl who had a Metallica t shirt and she thought it said metallic 🤣🤣

One of the comments on Sophie’s stomach video is “how are you real?” I don’t think anything is real about Sophie, now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It reminds me of the video of a girl who had a Metallica t shirt and she thought it said metallic 🤣🤣

One of the comments on Sophie’s stomach video is “how are you real?” I don’t think anything is real about Sophie, now!
That’s Saffron Barker! Check out her thread on here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% a lipo tummy! I’m so shook. Wonder if she’ll ever admit it 🤥
Not unless Gemma accidentally lets the cat out of the bag like she did with Sophie’s boob job (you could hear Sophie talking in the background of a video about it)

I personally think her stomach button now looks like ones after a tummy tuck. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sophie’s stomach looks like Charlotte Crosby’s now - weird and bumpy and stretched!

Reactions: 4
That tummy post is mental are we expected to believe that’s her real tum from her apartment workouts with Jimbob. Also the comments are people taking the piss or just really gullible? It’s sad she feels the need to change absolutely everything about herself.

That’s exactly how it looks. Honestly I regret mine and wish I had just lost weight the normal way. Now my thighs are big like Sophie’s as the weights gone there.
i also find it gross that she is showing off her surgeries and pretending it’s natural
How long did your recovery take?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.