Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is never wearing a bra anyway!

She goes on and on and on about being tiny, a size 6 - who could size down easily in this! etc. I get the impression it is largely down to the fact no one believes her.

She certainly looks like mid size girl, and that isn't the terrible thing she seems to view it as. When she did photos with Gemma you could really see the difference between them.

Last year she was talking about getting married on a beach in Bali!!
Loooool no chance

Reactions: 2
Tbh I’m intrigued because she deffo doesn’t seem like herself

Reactions: 2
Everytime I watch her stories she demotivates me. There is no real content. And why is she always using this terrible filter with the dots? She looks super orange and pimply . Sorry, i just wanted to vent a little 😅 xx

Reactions: 8
I think they’ve broken up
But, but, but they went halvsies on a mac desktop, he is hendrix's Daddy and he left his fancy coffee machine there... well she sold it...and was given a newer digital version of the same (two thousand pound) bouji coffee machine. Really made me feel I should drop 2k on one she got for free, ah...memories.

So no way Jimbob would not be back for that thing surely?
Tbh I’m intrigued because she deffo doesn’t seem like herself
Someone in another thread stated that they believed she had had covid (but was keeping it quiet) so probably feeling awful.

Reactions: 5
I adore dogs but 90% of her content is now Hendrix 😴 Hendrix going for a walk… Hendrix getting his 50th groom of the month… Hendrix at another cafe/restaurant jumping on everyone.. Hendrix on the bus… 😴

Reactions: 12
I adore dogs but 90% of her content is now Hendrix 😴 Hendrix going for a walk… Hendrix getting his 50th groom of the month… Hendrix at another cafe/restaurant jumping on everyone.. Hendrix on the bus… 😴
She’s lucky the dog can’t dump her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reeeeally hope this ✨gifted✨ life coach suggests she undertakes some charitable activity / voluntary work.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.