Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she’s driving me insane with stupid bloody comments about body diversity whilst constantly trying to be the perfect size 8. I personally think she’s go no sodding life apart from Instagram and she’s bored the tits off anyone close to her with her constant whining…. She was interesting a few years back now she’s another bore off self seeking influencer in an already saturated market. Phew glad I got that off my chest 🙄

Reactions: 10
Today’s post she’s finally admitted she got nothing going on in her life. Thank the lord, we see a minuscule of realism - realising she has nothing to contribute at present

Reactions: 8
Wow. She really does hate how she looks to have more stuff done to her face?

I hope those stories she posted are from another day, because she has posted stories later on today with a full face of make up on and you’re meant to wait 24 hours before putting make up on (so my own aesthetician told me)

Reactions: 2
I don't understand who she's actually ~ influencing ~ her last 10 posts (images) got less than 3k likes each. Her following is 181k so her interaction ratio is less than 2-3% 🧐

Reactions: 2
I don't understand who she's actually ~ influencing ~ her last 10 posts (images) got less than 3k likes each. Her following is 181k so her interaction ratio is less than 2-3% 🧐
Yeah I don’t actually like her style anymore or find it creative or inspiring. I could conjure it up myself from H&M or Zara lol.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t actually like her style anymore or find it creative or inspiring. I could conjure it up myself from H&M or Zara lol.
She used to be so stylish! Her clothes always suited her and actually looked like something women would want to wear IRL.

I remember buying a top and shoes from Topshop years ago because they looked so good on her, but it’s hard to imagine ever actually being ~influenced~ by her now. Her content is just so bland.

Reactions: 9
Her style just makes no sense to me tbh, not remotely fashionable or aspirational.

Should take a leaf from iamcharlotteolivia, similar aesthetic but a million times better

Reactions: 4
N
Her style just makes no sense to me tbh, not remotely fashionable or aspirational.

Should take a leaf from iamcharlotteolivia, similar aesthetic but a million times better
Never heard of iamcharlotteolivia before but just had a look and love her style!

Seems like Hendrix is the main one earning at this point.

"Sized up twice to get the fit I wanted in this jumper from Amazon" orrrrr did you just buy your actual size in that jumper?

(does she actually shop at amazon for clothes?!)

• Haha
Seems like Hendrix is the main one earning at this point.

"Sized up twice to get the fit I wanted in this jumper from Amazon" orrrrr did you just buy your actual size in that jumper?

(does she actually shop at amazon for clothes?!)
She definitely doesn’t shop at Amazon for clothes.
Fully eye bleeping herself here… your hair looks like a chip pan, soph.
5D44D73D-9835-4307-9937-C5A5D907E771.png

• Sick
I feel like her latest post/outfit has some throwback feels to when a lot of people followed her for her style. She seems to be having fun w friends in her story - big ups, haven't seen her post about any of them in ages

Reactions: 7
I feel like her latest post/outfit has some throwback feels to when a lot of people followed her for her style. She seems to be having fun w friends in her story - big ups, haven't seen her post about any of them in ages
I agree she looks great in that outfit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.