Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s doing something ridiculous too like posing in the street or strutting around shouting down the phone. It just seems to happen A LOT to Sophie compared to a regular Hamburgler like me. The only times I get beeped are in summer if I go out in tiny shorts or sometimes when I’m running along the main road.

And I totally agree that we should be able to wear what we want and not be cat called or beeped, but unfortunately it happens and its how you deal with it. I shrug it off and continue with my day without a second thought. And I still go out in my tiny shorts cause I will wear what the duck I want.
I imagine her walking around like Lady Godiva, with just her hair extensions covering her modesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could she not find a man in London?
if she lived in the middle of nowhere I could understand.

One of them needs to relocate and I can’t see her moving abroad.

Would love to know how much money she is on, she has a car that looks fairly new, rents a 2 bed flat in Clapham, have money for surgery and designer clothes and seems to do the minimum amount of work. I honestly don’t know what she does all day.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if her new therapist thinks she’s an entitled diva.

Her new nickname should be A-SOphie since she loves to do little ASOS hauls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Banging on about being cat called again.
Do we think she’d be complaining about it if she was single and was being cat called by an attractive male….

Reactions: 6
Are we ever going to have a day off from hearing about men coming on to her, I know it’s an issue that needs to be spoken about but it just seems like she’s gloating every time she brings it up. All me me me, have a day off and get the hoover out instead hun, the state of her floors 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This is what has been really annoying me about Sophie lately. She has a blog, a big audience and supposedly loves journalism (lol war correspondent Soph) - why not use it constructively to properly discuss feminism/women’s issues? She could do actual blog posts or articles on say, the gender pay gap, worrying about safety in London, catcalling etc. Her ranting and whining just add to the “men are tit” narrative which doesn’t help anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What came across was also a complaint about the calibre of men cat calling and creeping on her. These were not the kind of men she would consider dating herself, so why did they think they stood a chance with her? If they were tall, good looking men with gym bodies and excellent careers then she would have a different reaction.

I understand, men (worse when in groups) not taking no (usually a very polite no thank you) well or refusing to pick up on social questions that you're not interested is horrible and can be very scary. She is however not coming across very well (to me) in her stories, her message is getting lost in the whole ewww gross creepy men, like no way would I consider you, be realistic please!! I'm clearly a 10 and you're a minus 2, no way you could score a hottie like me.

What I liked about sophie is she seemed like your flatmate or workmate. Now she seems to look down on us (those with traditional / ordinary jobs that require 8 or 9 hours a day not sitting on a gifted sofa watching reality TV and filming our reactions) and views herself as a celebrity who is a cut above her auidence, refusing to offer her usual Sunday advice stories as it was too much actual work and cut into her me time. Also bigging up her intellect without offering any evidence is tiring, claiming to be a size 6 who - could size down in this - constantly is draining, banging on about designer being the only decent option while selling her viewers asos / misguided tat and refusing to wear it herself.

Back to style, or lack of it. What did everyone think of her white knee high stiletto boots and white cowboy boots? Those a line split hem mini skirts all seem to be body cons and not flattering. also those perspex shoes with the diamantés? i am not a fan. Not sure what to make of her hair extensions pony tail, it looked OK in her stories but I wonder what it would look like from the back in natural light say going down an escalator. I'm also curious about how she sources her hair to make sure (as far as she can) that it is ethical.
That billowing silky lime green shirt and yet more oversized boxy blazers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what has been really annoying me about Sophie lately. She has a blog, a big audience and supposedly loves journalism (lol war correspondent Soph) - why not use it constructively to properly discuss feminism/women’s issues? She could do actual blog posts or articles on say, the gender pay gap, worrying about safety in London, catcalling etc. Her ranting and whining just add to the “men are tit” narrative which doesn’t help anyone.
She did used to do this and her blog posts were honestly quite good and well written but I think as time went on less effort was put into them (presumably because Instagram makes you more money?). I think the effort in all fronts has gone downhill, and the attitude has skyrocketed. I think she's bored of being an influencer but can't admit and can't say no to the money because honestly what else would she do?

Reactions: 4
What came across was also a complaint about the calibre of men cat calling and creeping on her. These were not the kind of men she would consider dating herself, so why did they think they stood a chance with her? If they were tall, good looking men with gym bodies and excellent careers then she would have a different reaction.
sorry, but the whole "if the guys were good looking she wouldnt think it was harassment" is a really bad/incel take.

sorry, but the whole "if the guys were good looking she wouldnt think it was harassment" is a really bad/incel take.
Maybe I could have phrased it less a clumsy way? Guys not leaving you alone when you make it clear you aren't interested in being chatted to always sucks.

I always thought that she is provoking these comments. Like staring arrogantly in the direction where all these rude catcalling guys are standing. She definitely enjoys the attention in my opinion. And she is so ashamed of that, that’s why she rants about it all the time

Reactions: 4
She enjoys the attention because it’s validation. She’s deeply insecure, otherwise, would would she have all these procedures done?!

Also, I think Jimmy’s “back surgery” is possibly the beginning of the end for these two.

I know I’ll get a LOT of hate here but omg how fat has she become the last months 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I’ll get a LOT of hate here but omg how fat has she become the last months 😮
oh give over she's not fat in the slightest!! she may have gained some weight (haven't we all put on a bit over the past 18 months or so?) but she's probs a 12 which is below the UK average! i know this isn't a rave page and we all find her annoying but come on now

Reactions: 15
oh give over she's not fat in the slightest!! she may have gained some weight (haven't we all put on a bit over the past 18 months or so?) but she's probs a 12 which is below the UK average! i know this isn't a rave page and we all find her annoying but come on now
Haha i knew this would follow my comment. I don’t say it to be mean. It just seems to me that she is twice as big as when I started following her in 2017

Reactions: 2
I agree. I stopped following her and then snuck a peak at her page recently and I wondered if this new Sophie had swallowed the old one!

She looks bigger because she refuses to wear anything that isn’t a size too small for her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.