Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked on her feed and she’s only done three marked ‘ads’ in the past month - she’s hardly rolling in collabs so maybe she is running out of cash, I doubt her affiliate links are making her that much!

On a side note, who would buy any of her items? We’ve seen her grotty flat and bed sheets I can’t believe she would look after her stuff properly 🤢

Reactions: 7
She is obv running out of cash 😅 she hardly ever does anything though!?

She is deffo the kind of seller to say the item is “barely worn!” and “like brand new!” when it’s actually really marked and refuse to put the price down to take account of the wear.

Reactions: 6
Okay her last Instagram story has tipped me over the edge. From what I’ve seen of her oversharing online she doesn’t have the most positive relationship with food so I’ve tried to keep that in mind but even so - that begs the question why on Earth would you say your insides are crying because you ate two slices of toast and a milkshake??? Even if she’s intolerant she hasn’t given that context.

I just think it’s utterly irresponsible!
If you want to be the feminist hero you so clearly imagine yourself to be, maybe consider the impact of what you post and how damaging these (even if they’re aimed at yourself!) completely outdated viewpoints are?

Carbs aren’t your enemy. Why does she continuously give the impression that her biggest fear is getting fat? Her fixation on her clothing size, her fitness level, all of this stuff is so toxic and stems, ironically, from the misogyny she supposedly finds so abhorrent - even if she can’t wait to tell us every time she gets cat called, and don’t forget how tiny her waist is guyssss!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree with the two people above so much!

for Someone with an Audience pro dominantly made up of young women and a supposedly a feminist you’d think she’d be more mindful of her language and messages around food.

and CHANGE YOUR TOP YOU woman!!!!!
are you seriously trying to sell anyone anything with tit stains on your vest?!??

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how she constantly says she could 'size down' in trousers that always already look too tight?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Her content is unbelievably lazy. Throwing on stained tops to peddle some shite trousers etc and throwing an aff link in. Anyone that clicks on the links to buy is a melt, she’s laughing. Easy money for her 😤

Reactions: 7
Okay her last Instagram story has tipped me over the edge. From what I’ve seen of her oversharing online she doesn’t have the most positive relationship with food so I’ve tried to keep that in mind but even so - that begs the question why on Earth would you say your insides are crying because you ate two slices of toast and a milkshake??? Even if she’s intolerant she hasn’t given that context.

I just think it’s utterly irresponsible!
If you want to be the feminist hero you so clearly imagine yourself to be, maybe consider the impact of what you post and how damaging these (even if they’re aimed at yourself!) completely outdated viewpoints are?

Carbs aren’t your enemy. Why does she continuously give the impression that her biggest fear is getting fat? Her fixation on her clothing size, her fitness level, all of this stuff is so toxic and stems, ironically, from the misogyny she supposedly finds so abhorrent - even if she can’t wait to tell us every time she gets cat called, and don’t forget how tiny her waist is guyssss!!!
She loves to chat nonsense about her non existent small waist.
Another guffaw moment today was when she says she loves wearing loose clothes. Well yeh, I’m not surprised when you usually shoehorn yourself into clothes that are too tight.

Reactions: 5
On today’s episode of ‘poor little me’ sophie feels the need to post complaining that someone has messaged her about having too much surgery. Then when people message her with the positive comments she is so obviously seeking she posts that she doesn’t need people to be nice to her either. She’s ok, she looks cute… No really 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On today’s episode of ‘poor little me’ sophie feels the need to post complaining that someone has messaged her about having too much surgery. Then when people message her with the positive comments she is so obviously seeking she posts that she doesn’t need people to be nice to her either. She’s ok, she looks cute… No really 😂
She conveniently forgot to mention the boob job but ok

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really how can she not admit to them? That commenter wasn’t a million miles from the truth… is she here?
They look particularly bad in the photo she posted to deny them. I also suspect some type of eyebrow lift

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.