Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Fat isn't this terrible insult that seems to get so many people hysterical every time it is mentioned, and neither for that matter is thin. They are just descriptions. What should @Lena94 write instead, Heavy set? Solid? Meaty? Curvalicious? Rubenesque? We all know what those mean, and we have eyes and can see what she looks like.

Her body looks fine, it honestly does, it has however changed noticeably (and not just via the surgeries and enhancements) in the time I've been following her too. All that matters at the end of the day is that her body is healthy. She is not a model and doesn't have to keep those body standards, which can get pretty high and erode into every day life - even when you're already naturally tall and slim. Sophie is a 30 year old woman, not a 18 year old and has an auidence of those just below and above her age who mostly have a good disposal income (maybe not designer bags bi-monthly disposable) who would click on her links with increasing frequency if she created content that was aspirational. 16 - 24 year olds probably aren't following her much, she needs to lean in to the 25+ market and start making her motel brown pattern low rise flares and asos gingham numbers work for those who want to wear them to work, rather than just for bottomless brunches. (I know its autumn now, but so many people bought gingham so please don't all dump it in landfills now.)

I prefer to see current styles worked around a more normal / everyday body and see how to make them work. She should lean into that more I.m.o. I believe a lot of people do top, hence the popularity of fashion influencers and the death of many magazines.

I also would love to see more content working with what clothes you might already have, then including a new item. She could do those white boots, I need to understand how those could work. Really, I do.

Unboxing of designer bags is fine, but it can't be the only content they (influencers) put out. It is lazy af. Same with that Dyson hoover, hair tools, coffee machine, huge telly, ugly (Sorry!) sofa, and fancy bin. You got free stuff for your flat, good for you but I'm not going to buy it so it's a waste of pr money from the brands . I came for the clothes, and the truth about the boob job - I suspect most others did too.

Reactions: 12
She said the dark hair is horribly aging on her... I think it looked great!

She is so hard on herself about the weirdest things. The fillers are a little aging, her hair however was really cute.

Reactions: 2
oh give over she's not fat in the slightest!! she may have gained some weight (haven't we all put on a bit over the past 18 months or so?) but she's probs a 12 which is below the UK average! i know this isn't a rave page and we all find her annoying but come on now
She claims she’s a size 10

Reactions: 1
Somebody messages her bluntly to enjoy the moment and in response she’s incredibly condescending and nasty and posts multiple stories in response to say that actually she partially shares the same view as the lady who messaged her…
What I find really interesting about Sophie is that she talks about encounters with men who are dicks to her, like the time a guy pushed in front of her in a queue and she didn’t say anything, when she felt uncomfortable with a man, she still got in his car for him to give her a lift on holiday and all of her horrible ex boyfriends and dates who were openly not nice towards Sophie and women in general, but she still slept with them regardless, but when women message her on Instagram, she’s so nasty towards them and she has no issues publicly naming and shaming women on her Instagram stories. She feels so threatened by women, it’s so embarrassing 🤮

Reactions: 11
I cringed so hard when she said she would get the lyrics tattooed.
Across her forehead? why not it's a great idea. I missed the plan for more ink, i confess I skipped a few stories as she was complaining and chastising others - again.

Look, she might not mind filming everything but, being around someone who does that is both annoying and weird after a while.

Babeeeee, kiss me again on the forhead while I look into the lense all cute, no no again we need the light over by that window. Let me film us, or worse, just me looking over my (rapidly cooling) coffee at the view while you throw some leaves or blossom over me. I need to look cute for my work, not vanity.

i don't think she knows she is doing it at this point. Girl needs to do some (undocumented) volunteering somewhere and get some perspective. It will do her the world of good as well as helping someone else, but she won't even walk her own little dog everyday and hires walkers, doggy daycare and groomers so I guess there is more chance of hell freezing over at this point.

Reactions: 7
Somebody messages her bluntly to enjoy the moment and in response she’s incredibly condescending and nasty and posts multiple stories in response to say that actually she partially shares the same view as the lady who messaged her…
What I find really interesting about Sophie is that she talks about encounters with men who are dicks to her, like the time a guy pushed in front of her in a queue and she didn’t say anything, when she felt uncomfortable with a man, she still got in his car for him to give her a lift on holiday and all of her horrible ex boyfriends and dates who were openly not nice towards Sophie and women in general, but she still slept with them regardless, but when women message her on Instagram, she’s so nasty towards them and she has no issues publicly naming and shaming women on her Instagram stories. She feels so threatened by women, it’s so embarrassing 🤮
She’s sooo bitter and bitchy. It’s embarrassing. Love how she had a witch and then the next day she has to “justify” it even though what she’s saying has nothing to do with her being a huge witch to that woman. 🙄 we aren’t idiots Sophie, you are utterly illogical

Reactions: 8
She’s sooo bitter and bitchy. It’s embarrassing. Love how she had a witch and then the next day she has to “justify” it even though what she’s saying has nothing to do with her being a huge witch to that woman. 🙄 we aren’t idiots Sophie, you are utterly illogical
I actually think she come across as a bully at this point. She tries to publicly humiliate people who comment on her posts that she doesn’t agree with. She is always the victim and always comes back with some kind of sarcastic remark.

She needs to grow up and get back to the real world.

Reactions: 14
I actually think she come across as a bully at this point. She tries to publicly humiliate people who comment on her posts that she doesn’t agree with. She is always the victim and always comes back with some kind of sarcastic remark.

She needs to grow up and get back to the real world.
Remember when she called a woman an “ugly witch” and then acted like she’d done nothing wrong?

Reactions: 12
I literally never remember her being this size??

Also, nothing about this outfit is flattering whatsoever?? The dress, the sleeves
I really don’t think you can compare the two. The first photo she said she was thin from a break up and not eating. Why compare that to a photo where she is healthy and happy? I had an eating disorder and was 2 stone lighter than now, if anyone compared those photos I would find it extremely triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don’t think you can compare the two. The first photo she said she was thin from a break up and not eating. Why compare that to a photo where she is healthy and happy? I had an eating disorder and was 2 stone lighter than now, if anyone compared those photos I would find it extremely triggering.
Hey I wasn’t comparing the two. I actually tried to post them separately as I saw the second image way after the first. But tattle wouldn’t let me post two consecutive posts, so I had to edit the first post and put the second image in.

Thanks 👍

Reactions: 2
Well say that then, not that she’s fat!
i understand that my words are triggering for some people but freedom of speech is a human right. I do think she is a fat cow now if I compare her to pictures from 2016-2017. That’s why I stopped following a while ago and if my opinion cannot be tolerated here, that will be my last comment, I promise

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think people should stop tone policing. Everyone’s comments are welcome and if someone thinks a post is out of order then flag it and let the moderators deal with it.

She’s put on a lot of weight and is chunky and as I’ve said before she makes it worse by wearing everything that clings a size too small.

i understand that my words are triggering for some people but freedom of speech is a human right. I do think she is a fat cow now if I compare her to pictures from 2016-2017. That’s why I stopped following a while ago and if my opinion cannot be tolerated here, that will be my last comment, I promise
The tartan pinafore dress was such a cute look, you could wear it for work with different shoes and a blazer too. That oversized blazer and sausage skin dress isn't stylish and I think it would be a push to even wear it on a night out.

I started following her because she was good at picking out highstreet fashion and styling it. In-between trying to launch herself as a luxury travel influencer (no thank you, we have travel supplements for that already and it's already a saturated market!!) and becoming a reality TV connoisseur, she lost her eye for style. I do think she can get it back though. Well, I hope she can. Sophie has inadvertently hammered home the lesson that a chanel bag can't save a head to toe misguided / shien polyester ill fitting look, and that buying clothes in your actual size is the way to go. I mean she'd never buy shoes in a size too small, so why buy clothes that are?

Last edited:
The tartan pinafore dress was such a cute look, you could wear it for work with different shoes and a blazer too. That oversized blazer and sausage skin dress isn't stylish and I think it would be a push to even wear it on a night out.

I started following her because she was good at picking out highstreet fashion and styling it. In-between trying to launch herself as a luxury travel influencer (no thank you, we have travel supplements for that already and it's already a saturated market ) and a reality TV connoisseur she just lost her eye for style. I do think she can get it back though! Well, I hope she can.
Even if she did get her eye for style back, her attitude and entitlement still stinks 😂💩

Reactions: 9
Even if she did get her eye for style back, her attitude and entitlement still stinks 😂💩
True.

Volunteering would help, meeting people outside the world of influencing and entitlement. A food bank or sorting through donations for a charity shop / website etc. I know I always mention volunteering, but it's for a reason!

Also, Jimmy needs to brace himself and his back, as it looks like she will be off to Australia sooner than later.

(Edited, as I messed up and quoted myself!)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.