Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6A60BFB4-3B74-4A51-992E-498BA5CFB529.jpeg

Okay guys, what do we think of this outfit? I’m really struggling with the baggy jeans being paired with those black loafers. Reminds me of slipping my school shoes on quickly to take the bin out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 791665
Okay guys, what do we think of this outfit? I’m really struggling with the baggy jeans being paired with those black loafers. Reminds me of slipping my school shoes on quickly to take the bin out.
The fact they are prada and the bag a chanel does not make it a cute look.
So so so bad

She’s trying to keep up with the 20 year old size 6 instagrammers but it’s just not a vibe
She seems to be trying to become Hailey Baldwin.

Reactions: 4
Why the duck would you buy a £4,450 bag and never wear it?! I could understand if you were mega rich, but she isn’t! She obviously has a bit of money to buy Chanel at the rate she does, but there is no way I’d be spending almost £5k on a bag and never have it out of a dust bag?! It’s like she buys designer stuff just to say she’s bought it? I think it’s wild

Reactions: 13
Why the duck would you buy a £4,450 bag and never wear it?! I could understand if you were mega rich, but she isn’t! She obviously has a bit of money to buy Chanel at the rate she does, but there is no way I’d be spending almost £5k on a bag and never have it out of a dust bag?! It’s like she buys designer stuff just to say she’s bought it? I think it’s wild
Sophie has fallen for the luxury marketing strategy where ‘you’ve made it’ if you can buy all these bags or to be seen as some kind of ‘it girl’ (I know I’m showing my age with that term!).
The reality is, most people who are successful aren’t wearing their wealth on their arm. Unless they’re the mega rich, most ‘well off’ people tend to have the odd luxury purchase and aren’t spending all their disposable cash on the latest Chanel.

Hopefully she’ll grow up one day and understand her success isn’t defined by having the latest designer handbag but instead by being content and happy with your life.

Reactions: 9
Potentially she sells them on for a profit, chanel climbs steadily in price so she'll get more than if she left her money in an I.s.a. crazy though, interest rates are so bad and people are willing to drop thousands on bags that wear like a primark one would 🤷‍♀️

It seems a lot of her self worth is tied up with owning and wearing designer items. i hate to rain in her parade but they're not that nice. So many people buy the convincing looking fakes now too that after seeing every other grubby orange influencer with an overly filled face and crazy nail extensions wearing them with their nasty gal/misguided polyester outfits they have lost their appeal.

Also her rolled my eyes at her mother tidying her flat and sorting out her cupboards for her while she films stories winging about her bag.

Reactions: 8
Not sure why she finds it acceptable to allow her dog to run freely around Chanel. Surely dogs are allowed if they’re well behaved, not barking for everyone to hear..
So inconsiderate.

Reactions: 12
Not sure why she finds it acceptable to allow her dog to run freely around Chanel. Surely dogs are allowed if they’re well behaved, not barking for everyone to hear..
So inconsiderate.
She probably thinks it’s funny and cute. And allowed cos she can afford to spend money in there…. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Potentially she sells them on for a profit, chanel climbs steadily in price so she'll get more than if she left her money in an I.s.a. crazy though, interest rates are so bad and people are willing to drop thousands on bags that wear like a primark one would 🤷‍♀️

It seems a lot of her self worth is tied up with owning and wearing designer items. i hate to rain in her parade but they're not that nice. So many people buy the convincing looking fakes now too that after seeing every other grubby orange influencer with an overly filled face and crazy nail extensions wearing them with their nasty gal/misguided polyester outfits they have lost their appeal.

Also her rolled my eyes at her mother tidying her flat and sorting out her cupboards for her while she films stories winging about her bag.
Yeah she’s said before her Chanels are “investments” because she’s always been able to resell at the same value or higher! Idk how because she never takes care of her stuff!

Reactions: 4
Let's hope she at least bought her mum something nice while she was allowing the dog to zoom around. He had probably been indoors most of the day and he's only about a year old isn't he?
Considering she sold a pair of very worn Chloe sandals to her own mum (who might as well be her cleaner and dog sitter, as that’s all she does when she visits Sophie in London), I doubt she bought her mum anything in Chanel.

Also, you can hear her parents have a strong regional accent, which I can imagine is the accent Sophie had before she moved to London and changed it to a whiny, ‘posh’ accent. Absolutely nothing about her seems to be real or genuine 🙄

Reactions: 11
Don’t follow Sophie anymore on Instagram but look at her posts and stories from time to time and I swear she has a formula for her stories…all stories must include - some reference to a designer item that she needs, usually a bag, maybe shoes - reference to being catcalled, which seems to happen to her on a daily basis? - and then posts of her in clothes which are always a ‘size small, but I could’ve gone down a size in the leggings/jeans/skirt’ and then some random pics of Henny. I know I’m not the first to say it, but I can’t believe how obsessed she is with designer goods, her weight and male attention.

Reactions: 14
I DONT WANT THOSE FUGLY TRAINERS SOPHIE!!! How much commission are they paying to plug them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can someone sell/show expensive clothes on Instagram and wear a dirty top underneath. The cropped white top had huge stains at the front. It’s disgusting and so unprofessional. I hope noone wants her oversized and overpriced blazers 😤

Reactions: 5
Don’t follow Sophie anymore on Instagram but look at her posts and stories from time to time and I swear she has a formula for her stories…all stories must include - some reference to a designer item that she needs, usually a bag, maybe shoes - reference to being catcalled, which seems to happen to her on a daily basis? - and then posts of her in clothes which are always a ‘size small, but I could’ve gone down a size in the leggings/jeans/skirt’ and then some random pics of Henny. I know I’m not the first to say it, but I can’t believe how obsessed she is with designer goods, her weight and male attention.
We could start a sophie stories bingo 😀

We've had a mention of a new Chanel bag, a classic baby pink heart shape that I would have loved... as a child.

Henny getting expensive blow outs prior to annoying people in the park, but it's OK coz he's a designer pompom.

Enormous blazers that i don't want but you should buy.

Stained white crop top, again. Clearly she doesn't use the vanish stain remover she was advertising to us.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.