Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole build up to her birthday surprise, the babysitter for Hendrix, the dress code, the ‘driver’, the suspense on the way there and then it was just drinks at a hotel bar - not even a private room 😂

Feel a bit sorry for her friend who organised it though, she hasn’t even known her that long and she got roped into that. Soph didn’t even have the decency to have her name spelt correctly in her phone so they can’t be that close 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That whole build up to her birthday surprise, the babysitter for Hendrix, the dress code, the ‘driver’, the suspense on the way there and then it was just drinks at a hotel bar - not even a private room 😂

Feel a bit sorry for her friend who organised it though, she hasn’t even known her that long and she got roped into that. Soph didn’t even have the decency to have her name spelt correctly in her phone so they can’t be that close 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah ‘the driver’. Her mate probably just booked her an Uber on her phone so the venue was a surprise. I’ve never got an Uber and said I’m on my way with my driver haha cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her actual birthday she went out with a bunch of guys, one of them her ex bf. Usually i can’t say anything about men and women being friends but i have the feeling that she went out to flirt with them and flatter her fragile ego. Going out with an ex just because your current bf is in a hospital is very low

• Heart
Sharing a cucumber with your dog? 😭😭😭 this must be intentional now, she actually wants to disgust us for the thrill of it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get me wrong I love drinks at a bar with all my friends just having a good time together. But from her stories ‘it’s a surprise guess what I’m doing’, she definitely thought there was a event lined up they were going to. Hopefully it’s knocked her down a few pegs to just do something normal and not showy for her birthday like everyone else!
Couldn’t agree more with this, she deffo thought she was having some sort of surprise event or something way better than it ended up being. Don’t forget this is the same girl that dragged her birthday out for a week lol I bet she was very disappointed.
Also side note what is the beef with her and her sister?

Reactions: 6
If I remember rightly her & her sister are her verrrrrrryyyy different. Soph wrote a blog about their relationship where she said she believed they had genuine hate for each other. She also discussed her sisters mental health issues & said blamed that on their relationship and that growing up Sophie was the “golden child” her actual words lol.
She also said her sister calls her the posh witch and is jealous of Sophie’s success. You can google said blog.

Reactions: 4
If I remember rightly her & her sister are her verrrrrrryyyy different. Soph wrote a blog about their relationship where she said she believed they had genuine hate for each other. She also discussed her sisters mental health issues & said blamed that on their relationship and that growing up Sophie was the “golden child” her actual words lol.
She also said her sister calls her the posh witch and is jealous of Sophie’s success. You can google said blog.
My sister and I don't get on and haven't spoken for a few years, but I still don't think I could bring myself to say that I dislike her? Particularly...on a blog? On the internet?

There’s some discussion and a link to the sister blog post in the last thread, page 27 onwards 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh I am so happy I've found this thread!!! I followed Sophie back in her Fashion Chick days and loved her because she had thicker thighs and a bit of a crooked nose LIKE ME! Then I met her at a brand event I was hosting and she was horrendously insecure, she brought loads of outfits (didn't wear any of the stuff we offered her) and basically had a break down in every single one saying how fat she was having to wear the size 10 and not the 8 she'd brought. After the meltdown she was nice enough though, I was just surprised someone I'd admired seemed to hate themselves so much. This was back in 2013/14 and I have to admit I unfollowed her about a year ago as she just became so unrelateable. I'm all for tweakments but the constantly filling and dissolving gets boring. I also doubt I'll ever buy a chanel bag.

• Wow
My sister and I don't get on and haven't spoken for a few years, but I still don't think I could bring myself to say that I dislike her? Particularly...on a blog? On the internet?
You obviously don’t understand what it’s like to have the world revolve around you 😝 Everyone else (and their feelings) can kiss her badly tanned arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.