Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she always looks proper dirty/grubby??
Yep, before I even found this forum I always thought her fake tan was super patchy and uneven. Looks poor.

Also her clothes are always super creased as she’s clearly too lazy to steam/iron despite being a “stylist”.

Reactions: 6
God Gemma is such a snow bunny it makes me cringe watching her love island stories.

Sophie’s posts just seem rather pointless atm. There’s nothing aesthetic about the pic on her feed of the mini at camber sands

Reactions: 2
I am absolutely pissing myself at Sophie taking the piss out of Chloe on Love Islands accent when that’s pretty much EXACTLY what she sounds like 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am absolutely pissing myself at Sophie taking the piss out of Chloe on Love Islands accent when that’s pretty much EXACTLY what she sounds like 😂😂😂
Her followers just absolutely exposed her on this lmao they literally sound the same posh drone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God Gemma is such a snow bunny it makes me cringe watching her love island stories.

Sophie’s posts just seem rather pointless atm. There’s nothing aesthetic about the pic on her feed of the mini at camber sands
What’s a snow bunny?

I actually don't know why she puts on her accent, especially when it's the kiwi one with Jimmaaaaayyy

I like Gemma 2bf, seems a lot more real than every other influencer. Used to love
Sophie a few years back but what’s happened to her.. she just comes across as so self absorbed now. She doesn’t seem to have many friends either

Reactions: 6
I like Gemma 2bf, seems a lot more real than every other influencer. Used to love
Sophie a few years back but what’s happened to her.. she just comes across as so self absorbed now. She doesn’t seem to have many friends either

Always quite surprised by this, she seems to spend most of her time watching real housewives with the dog. I thought she’s be the kind of person out every weekend

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t seem to have many friends.
I think they maybe all have proper jobs, or when she fell out with milliue cotton she lost that group of influencer mates. Gemma seems to have old mates from schooldays in London plus her bf so has less time, and covid is still an issue so maybe she's being careful.

That or everyone is avoiding her, as she's no fun to be around pining after jhimmay. She did go on holiday last year with a mate though? lots of lorna lux X in the style super ugly clothes I remember her trying to convince her viewers were classics, all never to be seen again.

Reactions: 3
No sorry stealing toilet paper from bars when you can't be bothered to go to the shop? She's fully just exposed herself that is so scabby I hope she got some tit in her DMs cos she's an actual woman for that

• Sick
Reactions: 15
No sorry stealing toilet paper from bars when you can't be bothered to go to the shop? She's fully just exposed herself that is so scabby I hope she got some tit in her DMs cos she's an actual woman for that
I can't even understand the logic behind this because if you're stealing it while you're out then it means you already know you've run out of loo paper before you leave for the bar? How long have you been run out for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.