Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even understand the logic behind this because if you're stealing it while you're out then it means you already know you've run out of loo paper before you leave for the bar? How long have you been run out for?!
It literally makes no sense! And if you're already out at a bar, you're already out of the house - you trying to tell me there's no shop near whatever CENTRAL LONDON bar that was? I'd understand this maybe from a student or 18 year old who hasn't learned yet how to run their own household but isn't she nearly 30? So embarrassing

Reactions: 8
No sorry stealing toilet paper from bars when you can't be bothered to go to the shop? She's fully just exposed herself that is so scabby I hope she got some tit in her DMs cos she's an actual woman for that
Urgh!! Why on earth would you do this, let alone admit to it???
Think of all the germs that are on that toilet paper after its been sitting in a public loo with multiple people flushing, releasing feacal spores around??
I honestly have never heard of anyone stealing toilet roll that is intended for public use, so in answer to your question Sophie 'yes, it is most likely just you'

And.... her reasoning is ridiculous. Unless you live next door to the Pub, I'd love to know WHERE in London you wouldn't pass a shop on your way home.
So she's either too tight or too lazy to buy some. I find this baffling from someone who thinks nothing of spending thousands on designer handbags and shoes.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Can afford a new Chanel handbag weekly but toilet paper is too much

Reactions: 13
I know I’m repeating myself, but 4-5 years ago when she was still working and had regular contact to real people, she was so nice and refreshing. It has bin a spiral since then. She started with Q&A’s and that boosted her ego so much that she decided she is a sex and relationship expert. She never gad a lot of friends so she became lonelier with time which is sad, but that made her also very defensive and even more egocentric. She still has this image of herself that she is very intelligent and creative and that was probably true a couple of years ago. Since then she started watching more and more trash tv with the excuse that everyone does it and that it doesn’t mean she is stupid. It doesn’t but that’s the only tv she is watching. I honestly don’t know what topics she is discussing with her friends when they go out. Nothing happens to her except the occasional real housewives marathon… I can go on and on, Sorry for the rant. I would unfollow her but I need to find a back up influencer who doesn’t annoy me so much. Any recommendations? Please, I’m desperate. Aren’t there any normal influencers anymore with minimal amount of fillers. I need a basic human to look at not a plastic doll

Reactions: 5
She used to be really close with her uni friends and they’d often have little reunions and go away for the weekend etc but they seem to have disappeared, (granted it could be because of covid) but they probably don’t recognise her anymore!

Reactions: 1
Lucky she nicked that loo roll after sharing she had ‘really really bad’ diarrhoea.
Which frankly just never needs to be shared…

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Tagging The frozen yoghurt company hoping for a freebie...just buy your own damn food. Or buy some at the supermarket and have it in the freezer, what is it with her and keeping food in the house (bread / ice cream)

Casually mentioning considering taking a phd...well try it then. You can afford to, many people would love to gave the free time and money she has to invest in their education rather than sit in front of below deck / love island/ real housewives. It would be great for her, she could make better content around her studies too.

Reactions: 4
I’ve warmed to Gemma, but her new boobs look far apart in the first outfit on this reel. I know she was very smaller before, it almost looks like the implants are too big for her

I’ve warmed to Gemma, but her new boobs look far apart in the first outfit on this reel. I know she was very smaller before, it almost looks like the implants are too big for her

I think they look odd but wondering if they’ve been places like that as she has wide shoulders and lithely might look weirder too close together and accentuate her shoulders? But yeah unless you’re super self conscious of them let’s stop having boob jobs because they rarely look amazing anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

The could drop /settle more as she heals? she will still be quite swollen.

At present I totally agree with you, they are too wide set. (Same with sophie's imo) maybe that's the shape of their natural breasts, or could be the implants position 🤔

I think Gemma's new boobs are probably still swollen and will be smaller eventually. Hopefully she learns how to dress for them too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.