Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not commenting on how to act/react in certain situations. But if the person (many people) she was rude to was to call her a stupid ugly plastic wotsit witch in response to her responses would she be ok with that? Or would they be a troll/hater cos only she’s allowed to be head and no longer submissive?

Reactions: 3
She can’t seriously be trying to argue that calling another woman an “ugly witch” is a feminist move?! 😂

Top tip: if you’re trying to make a point about misogyny, perhaps don’t continue to refer to other women as witches in the same post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am not sure how far away her parents are, but they are really caring to drive (in the heat) to support her when Hendrix was ill

My parents love me and support me and I'm very grateful, but there is simply no way they would drop everything to rush to my side if I was in her situation (especially not in bad weather) they would be a sympathetic ear on the phone but want me to sort out any situation myself - preferably before the phone call home. She is a 30 year old, financially secure woman, if she can't sort things out now when will she be able to?! I mention her finances simply because in this situation where she needed to pay for medical treatment for her dog and sadly that is very expensive.

I remember her complaining about workmen making her uncomfortable when they were outside the shop she was in, her first idea was to call Jimmy to come and collect her like a Knight in shining armour?!

Why does she always want to be rescued like a damsel in distress on one hand, but boasts about having screaming matches with women in the park over nothing Important and publicly blasts her viewers who appear to be just trying to help her out?!

Reactions: 11
I am not sure how far away her parents are, but they are really caring to drive (in the heat) to support her when Hendrix was ill

My parents love me and support me and I'm very grateful, but there is simply no way they would drop everything to rush to my side if I was in her situation (especially not in bad weather) they would be a sympathetic ear on the phone but want me to sort out any situation myself - preferably before the phone call home. She is a 30 year old, financially secure woman, if she can't sort things out now when will she be able to?! I mention her finances simply because in this situation where she needed to pay for medical treatment for her dog and sadly that is very expensive.

I remember her complaining about workmen making her uncomfortable when they were outside the shop she was in, her first idea was to call Jimmy to come and collect her like a Knight in shining armour?!

Why does she always want to be rescued like a damsel in distress on one hand, but boasts about having screaming matches with women in the park over nothing Important and publicly blasts her viewers who appear to be just trying to help her out?!
I think her parents live in Leicestershire. Probably looking at a three hour drive at least one way. It’s madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She can’t seriously be trying to argue that calling another woman an “ugly witch” is a feminist move?! 😂

Top tip: if you’re trying to make a point about misogyny, perhaps don’t continue to refer to other women as witches in the same post.
But... But... You didn't call her out? You just called her an ugly witch. Either you were in the right and feel free to say - the path is for everybody, not just bikes. Or you're in the wrong in which case you just need to apologise and call your dog back.

I feel like Sophie needs to get out more. Everything is a big deal and some sort of feminist mission in her world.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it mad that she made a comment on not having enough cash in her account to pay her rent on her stories last night. Either
a) it's a dumb joke to try and seem relatable and she actually does have cash, which taps in to my pet peeve of rich/privileged people making little jokes about being 'broke' when they have no clue what it's like
b) it's true but she hasn't transferred money etc, in which case we're back to a
c) it's true in which case stop looking at chanel for five damn minutes

It drives me mad that influencers make 'funny' little jokes about being broke or maxxing out their credit card in order to buy some luxury purchase when there will be a percentage of their followers who are broke or have to max out lines of credit just to make ends meet.

Reactions: 15
I find it baffling when all of these influences get a dog, especially a designer dog clearly bought just for the aesthetic. WHY would someone who just loves travelling sooo much and has a long distance relationship buy one? The poor tit is in day care (which he loves so much, obvi) more than he's in her flat. 30 going on 13 with this entitled brat

Reactions: 6
He was definitely a lockdown purchase and she wouldn’t ever re home him because of the backlash she would receive and rightly so. She will obviously want to travel lots when things open up properly and when she can see Jimmy that’s going to be for a fairly long period of time to make it worth while. Poor dog just gets shipped off here and there. Thank god she doesn’t want children otherwise they’d be packed off to boarding school as soon as she could because it’s her ✨ right to travel✨

Reactions: 5
She even sends him to day care when she is sitting alone at home "working"

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I find it mad that she made a comment on not having enough cash in her account to pay her rent on her stories last night. Either
a) it's a dumb joke to try and seem relatable and she actually does have cash, which taps in to my pet peeve of rich/privileged people making little jokes about being 'broke' when they have no clue what it's like
b) it's true but she hasn't transferred money etc, in which case we're back to a
c) it's true in which case stop looking at chanel for five damn minutes

It drives me mad that influencers make 'funny' little jokes about being broke or maxxing out their credit card in order to buy some luxury purchase when there will be a percentage of their followers who are broke or have to max out lines of credit just to make ends meet.
And then goes on to share her collection of Chanel bags - which are probably worth a years rent for some people. Self-awareness of a pea.

Reactions: 9
Didn't we all know she'd end up with the big double room... regardless if she 'drove' or not.

I’m sure she used to say those “super comfy” Chloe sandals killer her feet!

As if she’s selling her second had designer bags to her MUM!
As I said - she's a bit of a scrooge!

I bet she is one to whip out the calculator on her phone to work out who owes what, down to the last penny on group meal / holiday. The only exception would be if she'd ordered a lot of cocktails and the expensive meal, while you'd had a salad alongside a tap water. Then it would be oh, let's just split it down the middle.

We have all dealt with that girl at least once.

Reactions: 12
At first I thought this was a distorted image she accidentally posted, but no it’s just what she looks like with over sized jackets and ultra mini dresses.

No idea why on Earth she thinks this spongebob square pants look is flattering at all! Looks rather douchey. Awful combination of styling.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At first I thought this was a distorted image she accidentally posted, but no it’s just what she looks like with over sized jackets and ultra mini dresses.

No idea why on Earth she thinks this spongebob square pants look is flattering at all! Looks rather douchey. Awful combination of styling.
She kinda looks like Lauren Goodyear lately.

Sponge Bob square pants 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.