Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long did your recovery take?
I was in bed for 2 weeks unable to move, had to wear a compression garment for 4-6 weeks. I had traditional lipo though, Sophie probably had vaser.

Reactions: 3
Those morphious 8 sessions she's raving about are normally £950 (a time?!)... no way she would be getting them if she was paying out of her own money! Even if you are on a high salary, are single with no dependents it's a significant sum of money. Insane to be mentioning this so casually.

Also Jimmy the stockbroker? She just sounds like a massive snob, just say he's a rig worker but not at the moment due to health so he is trying his hand at xyz, but to make him out to be a suited wolf of wallstreet type...it just smacks that she is embarrassed about him. This wouldn't up my self esteem if my bf was embarrassed of my work. How would she feel if he was openly ashamed of her lucrative influencing / marketing work?!
OMG I wondered why she suddenly had her stomach out all over her insta. I was thinking wow she looks good and maybe she’s just feeing herself now Jimmy’s back.. but yeah deffo liposuction. Did she ever show her having that!?
Like the botox and breast implants...no.
She only admitted to the tox and tits in 2020 - despite having them for a decade! :eek:
I guess she views them as 'embarrassing' unlike her nose, lip and face fillers, lip tattoos and tooth bonding which she wears as a badge of honour, but why?! Both botox and breast enlargements are incredibly popular procedures, many people have them done. I've never had anything, but, I am very interested to hear the opinions of those who have had said procedures done, I want toknow where to go for botox when the time comes and am not ashamed of that.

Regarding the possible Vaser, I guess we know why she was selling that beige Chanel bag now, plus all the free clothes she was auctioning off on her insta and demanding people paid using friends and family option so she could avoid paying any fees. Wouldn't be so galling if she was transparent about what she was up the laments her mental health, feeling down etc. Well is she that shocked - she has this fat freezing, Woohoo skinny triangle bikini abdomen is in the works, but no, it didn't make her look how she wanted and now she's looking for the next fix. And then the next.

Why doesn't she even think to give back with her oodles of free time, mentor someone trying to make it after uni, get involved with a literacy programme somewhere, maybe help asylum seekers or migrant children with their English skills. She has these degrees, is always reminding viewers of her intelligence. if she isn't using it for more than filtering her photos on the daily she will be bored and down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve missed your comments, @Swipeupyouguys

Did anyone see her story about how Jimmy didn’t bring. A coat with him? I think she then took him shopping and I saw stories of them having cocktails (which I couldn’t imagine being Jimmy’s scene at all)
Jimmy seems like a simple, uncomplicated bloke. I wonder what he sees in Sophie?

Edit. By simple, I meant not high maintenance like Sophie!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Basically, vast majority of people are wearing wrong size bra - throwback to when +4 inches were added to band measurements because they had no stretch. Cup size is relative to band size, so if your cup is too small it’ll often manifest in the band feeling way too tight (because effectively you have a load of boob being squashed under the band that SHOULD be in the cup). If you put your bra on backwards (so the cups are at the back) and pull the band out away from your body at the front, you shouldn’t be able to pull it more than about an inch - if you can, the band is way too big and providing duck all support and your cups are too small and not containing all your boob.

Bravissimo measure properly (they sized me at 30G when I’d spent 10 years wearing a 34DD and it CHANGED MY LIFE), or you can use the Boob or Bust calculator online to get a more accurate suggested size. Boobs will look 5000% more banging!

End of PSA. 😆
I get so confused by bra sizes!
At my smallest- about 7stone 7ibs and a legit size 6-8, i had no boobs at all but i was wearing either a 32 or 34 (i just put it down to having a weird sized back for my size). Now ive put on weight (2 stone) and in my mid 30's, i wear a 34 B. Although i have struggled at times with my weight gain (i do have body dysmorphia, and a really bad relationship with food and a fucked up body image thanks to my parents making me think a size 10 was big!! Yes i can finally see just how fucked up that was!) I think i need to get my bra size sorted because i have never ever had it done, and now i have slightly bigger boobs than before i want to show them off because i have never had a cleavage before :)

Reactions: 2
Those morphious 8 sessions she's raving about are normally £950 (a time?!)... no way she would be getting them if she was paying out of her own money! Even if you are on a high salary, are single with no dependents it's a significant sum of money. Insane to be mentioning this so casually.

Also Jimmy the stockbroker? She just sounds like a massive snob, just say he's a rig worker but not at the moment due to health so he is trying his hand at xyz, but to make him out to be a suited wolf of wallstreet type...it just smacks that she is embarrassed about him. This wouldn't up my self esteem if my bf was embarrassed of my work. How would she feel if he was openly ashamed of her lucrative influencing / marketing work?!

Like the botox and breast implants...no.
She only admitted to the tox and tits in 2020 - despite having them for a decade! :eek:
I guess she views them as 'embarrassing' unlike her nose, lip and face fillers, lip tattoos and tooth bonding which she wears as a badge of honour, but why?! Both botox and breast enlargements are incredibly popular procedures, many people have them done. I've never had anything, but, I am very interested to hear the opinions of those who have had said procedures done, I want toknow where to go for botox when the time comes and am not ashamed of that.

Regarding the possible Vaser, I guess we know why she was selling that beige Chanel bag now, plus all the free clothes she was auctioning off on her insta and demanding people paid using friends and family option so she could avoid paying any fees. Wouldn't be so galling if she was transparent about what she was up the laments her mental health, feeling down etc. Well is she that shocked - she has this fat freezing, Woohoo skinny triangle bikini abdomen is in the works, but no, it didn't make her look how she wanted and now she's looking for the next fix. And then the next.

Why doesn't she even think to give back with her oodles of free time, mentor someone trying to make it after uni, get involved with a literacy programme somewhere, maybe help asylum seekers or migrant children with their English skills. She has these degrees, is always reminding viewers of her intelligence. if she isn't using it for more than filtering her photos on the daily she will be bored and down.
Are you in London? I go to an excellent clinic for botox, they do fillers too but I’ve not had any (yet, never say never). It’s called white swan and they have clinics all over, I see dr Aisha in Wimbledon though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I get so confused by bra sizes!
At my smallest- about 7stone 7ibs and a legit size 6-8, i had no boobs at all but i was wearing either a 32 or 34 (i just put it down to having a weird sized back for my size). Now ive put on weight (2 stone) and in my mid 30's, i wear a 34 B. Although i have struggled at times with my weight gain (i do have body dysmorphia, and a really bad relationship with food and a fucked up body image thanks to my parents making me think a size 10 was big!! Yes i can finally see just how fucked up that was!) I think i need to get my bra size sorted because i have never ever had it done, and now i have slightly bigger boobs than before i want to show them off because i have never had a cleavage before :)
Look up "boob or bust" they have a website and a Facebook page. You'll be surprised with what your measurement ends up as but hopefully some bras that fit nicely and look great

Reactions: 1
C3D9720C-2D98-4D1C-B670-1FCDBD490571.jpeg

I wonder if she was speaking about her lipo on her close friends stories….

Reactions: 6
I don’t know much about lipo (or anything tbh) but her tummy looks pretty smooth here?? Maybe it’s just the filter or the high jeans idk?
60A74CDE-B5F6-42D2-B56E-2B0286D71DDB.png

She’s definitely had something done because her belly button has completely changed shape (I know that’s an odd thing to notice!) and it’s got that ‘stretched’ look

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely had something done because her belly button has completely changed shape (I know that’s an odd thing to notice!) and it’s got that ‘stretched’ look
Do you have any comparison pics? Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest but I can't seem to see a difference really compared to the outfit she wore on her bday 🤔

Do you have any comparison pics? Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest but I can't seem to see a difference really compared to the outfit she wore on her bday 🤔
D004EEE1-566B-4DE6-A0B9-C68B36CEEAF0.jpeg

Do you think she’s used the song ‘dissolve’ because she’s had her fat ‘dissolved?’

Comments about how hard she’s been working out over that past 6 weeks. Don’t get me wrong, you’d definitely see improvements in that time, but a wash board stomach… 🤔

Reactions: 7
It’s clear as day she has had lipo as she is still carrying the weight around her face yet everything else has magically disappeared. Also, unless you are a body builder, you do not get a stomach that flat!

Reactions: 9
Helllllooooooo, long time lurker here! I agree she’s 100% done something cosmetic wise with her tummy, I wish she would be open like she is with the other enhancements she gets, clearly thinks her
followers are stupid. I also can’t believe how much she’s changed herself looks wise, I met Sophie a few years ago which is how I came to start following her and who she is now is worlds apart from the Sophie I met.

cute that Jimmy is here for her though, she seemed in a bad place so I hope he’s bought her some happiness although I already can’t be dealing with the Bali spam

Reactions: 7
Moving away from Soph’s definitely changed belly button did anyone see her ‘just the tip’ stories? I saw them this afternoon and I don’t disagree with her views but when she says this has happened to everyone I just keep wondering what sort of people she associates with as it’s never happened to me or any of my friends that I know of. Anyone else?

Reactions: 5
Moving away from Soph’s definitely changed belly button did anyone see her ‘just the tip’ stories? I saw them this afternoon and I don’t disagree with her views but when she says this has happened to everyone I just keep wondering what sort of people she associates with as it’s never happened to me or any of my friends that I know of. Anyone else?
I thought the same - I’ve never heard of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.