Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will happen to her dog when she goes to Bali? She makes it sound like she doesn’t want to be coming back!

Reactions: 6
Moving away from Soph’s definitely changed belly button did anyone see her ‘just the tip’ stories? I saw them this afternoon and I don’t disagree with her views but when she says this has happened to everyone I just keep wondering what sort of people she associates with as it’s never happened to me or any of my friends that I know of. Anyone else?
I think if you look at it as a broader analogy for progressive coercion, most (or many) women have experienced similar? Certainly in my early 20s (so going back a good 15+ years) I’ve experienced guys trying the ‘oh, we’ll just do [whatever] and then stop’, and proceeding to try and push past the boundary, or ‘I’ll just sleep in the bed but I won’t try anything’, etc. etc. As a general principle, I find it quite relatable, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think if you look at it as a broader analogy for progressive coercion, most (or many) women have experienced similar? Certainly in my early 20s (so going back a good 15+ years) I’ve experienced guys trying the ‘oh, we’ll just do [whatever] and then stop’, and proceeding to try and push past the boundary, or ‘I’ll just sleep in the bed but I won’t try anything’, etc. etc. As a general principle, I find it quite relatable, sadly.
Def same for me and my friends, now that we look back on it (I’m late 20s!). I wish I’d known that that behaviour is not normal and those boys should be told to do one!

Reactions: 1
What will happen to her dog when she goes to Bali? She makes it sound like she doesn’t want to be coming back!
the dog she is so inlove with will be dumpedwith someone else for 5 weeks. Why did she get a dog if she wanted to do all this travelling?!

Reactions: 7
I’ve missed your comments, @Swipeupyouguys

Did anyone see her story about how Jimmy didn’t bring. A coat with him? I think she then took him shopping and I saw stories of them having cocktails (which I couldn’t imagine being Jimmy’s scene at all)
Jimmy seems like a simple, uncomplicated bloke. I wonder what he sees in Sophie?

Edit. By simple, I meant not high maintenance like Sophie!
Thank you 💛
Are you in London? I go to an excellent clinic for botox, they do fillers too but I’ve not had any (yet, never say never). It’s called white swan and they have clinics all over, I see dr Aisha in Wimbledon though.
Thank youuu!💛

the dog she is so inlove with will be dumpedwith someone else for 5 weeks. Why did she get a dog if she wanted to do all this travelling?!
Maybe she'll get locked out of the UK if 0micron gets out of control. Poor little Henny will have to stay with her parents or whoever is dogsitting.
Def same for me and my friends, now that we look back on it (I’m late 20s!). I wish I’d known that that behaviour is not normal and those boys should be told to do one!
Especially as women have it ingrained from childhood to always please people, be agreeable etc.

Given the secrecy of the boob job, I think we know now that Sophie can’t be trusted to be transparent about work she’s had/having done.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she is throwing some older photos in the mix to cover her tracks.

Reactions: 10
Ha. A day or 2 ago ago she posted a photo of Chris Noth captioning it “zaddy” (cringe) and now she’s posted this

64E76B37-411A-46EB-85B9-E325366E564E.png

I mean, no one saw this coming, and if it’s true, it’s awful.
But I bet she feels like a knob now. I mean “zaddy”??? Really?!?

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile she's jetted off on holiday like a bleeping knob
Whilst everyone in the UK is worrying about not catching covid so their Christmas plans can go ahead this year, Sophie takes the opportunity to tell us how despite tourists not being allowed into Bali she’s found a way in for a 6 week holiday…(sorry ‘business trip’).

She’s so tone deaf.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is she seriously considering moving to Bali? She has a Pomeranian which are bred for COLD climates. Moving him to Bali (if she doesn’t leave him with her parents like this time) would be incredibly cruel

Reactions: 8
Bali doesn’t allow dogs in, but Sophie will always think she can pay her way/ break rules around that.
Also buying property there is extremely difficult I’m not sure they’ve done the research at all or they are just using it as an excuse to go.
Going to Bali rn on a “business visa” what business babe taking bikini shots on the beach? Or is she still planning on buying handmade goods from Balinese people to sell for her own profit.
She doesn’t even care about appearing to follow the rules does she 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So Jimmy’s just gunna stay out in Bali alone lol?!

And she won’t move to aus because it makes her content unrelatable and is in another time zone, yet Bali is probably worse? She talks out her ass

Reactions: 9
So Jimmy’s just gunna stay out in Bali alone lol?!

And she won’t move to aus because it makes her content unrelatable and is in another time zone, yet Bali is probably worse? She talks out her ass
I thought exactly this. Like there is clearly an Australian influencer market she could tap into. Ngl her holiday Bali content is going to become grating quite quickly with her UK audience.

Reactions: 12
Loool she makes him out to be some big man trading property developer. Absolutely nothing wrong with your bf just working on an oil rig hun!
Who is now participating in colonising parts of Bali?!

At least we know why she has been selling loads of stuff on insta now. Plus there was another bag that was flogged recently too, can't remember which as they are all starting to blur into one now.

I will probably unfollow for her holidays tbh. Not much will happen but airbrushed bikini photos with her claiming to be positive about her (seemingly healthy) body while making digs about kendell jenner look a likes. Trying to use Jimmy for content (does she pay him a share for appearing I wonder) then flooding her viewers with aff links for the sales when realtors try to shift all the dead stock onto us, before making us feel we need new spring clothing.

Yayyyyy!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.