Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone looked at her tagged pictures before 😯
That must be the company she does get sex work with

Worst part is, the photo she’s tagged in above this one, is one of Princess 🙃

Ain’t bleeping rocket science to keep that tit apart.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She really is the most boring basic witch with the quotes. Sat at home in her tacky crystal palace with no one but the dogs for company. Waiting to be pimped out for a few hundred quid
---
She is high on that live!!!
---
Look at her pupils they’re non existent

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She’s on live on insta and has said that the girls go to school, are privately educated and she pays for it! Princess is also on holiday with her so guessing that precious must be too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg bless her, now ive had ALOT of surgery and non surgical tit done to me but what has happened to her 🥺 I hope she’s happy with herself as that’s all that matters but it’s really sad to see how botched she looks

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They must of been taken out of school again because they was in a local
Non private secondary 🙄
Fact !
Have seen them around in uniform

Reactions: 7
I am shocked by that live. For someone who seems to want to project a certain image of herself she didn't seem to care that she looked bruised and exhausted, shows how good filters are I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Omg I clicked onto her live and it was a genuine jumpscare. WTF? I then spent a few minutes trying to work out whether she had one of those awful filters on that make you look terrifying. Whoever is agreeing to fill/perform surgery on her face needs to be struck off. She’s scary as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's off her fuckin nut on that live. In a seedy hotel room by the looks of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What an absolute mess 🤦‍♀️. That isn’t high class at all like she tries to portray. Pound shop variety more like !

Reactions: 8
Nah she had to be on drugs, why was she so rude and when people asked about her bruises cuts on her face she was so condescending saying I sont know what ur on about?! Sorry what

Reactions: 11