Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old photo
But princess dad
She looks a lot like him

His not on any social media.
His never really wanted to know
He had another child about 8 years after her an then had a bit more to do with With her
But I think that was more the step mum an his just in general pretty useless.

Presh dad has another child with the women he cheated on Sophie with 🤦‍♀️
I beleive their still together an she has a relationship with them
His a wrongun been on crime watch in an out of prison robbing old men for watches etc
But has been a “ better “ dad an has an actual bond with the little girl

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Old photo
But princess dad
She looks a lot like him

He had another child about 8 years after her an then had a bit more to do with With her

His a wrongun been on crime watch in an out of prison robbing old men for watches etc
Wow what a peace of tit I never realised how much the girls look like there dads in the face like you can see it so much shame they don’t have a good father figure all little kids should have

Reactions: 13
You wouldn't be able to see any resemblance they have with Sophie anymore after all the work she's had done 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They both look like their sperm donors. Imagine having a little girl out there that looks exactly like you but you couldnt care less.
You leave them to a sad, desperate life. Hope these men rot in prison.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Old photo
But princess dad
She looks a lot like him

Omg she is the spitting image of him isn't she!

Reactions: 8
Rat boy esque. Could not have worded it better 🤣
precious looks very council estate.
Hard faced and will not age well. You can just tell her dad was a ratty broke Canvey burglar.
Poor Prin just looks like an abuse victim.
Fuckin hell bit harsh love! 'Abuse victim' - she could well be for all we know!

Reactions: 11
She’s suddenly gone very quiet again, it’s strange! It’s clear the girls are no longer living with her, I wonder who has care over them? Regardless I really hope that they are having some normality, back in school and allowed to be the children they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yea, hopefully school will be a stability for the girls, as Sophie didn’t provide them stability. And whatever family they’re with - usually SS try to put children in the care of family members before strangers - but hopefully they provide the girls with morals and values.

Reactions: 5
She’s suddenly gone very quiet again, it’s strange! It’s clear the girls are no longer living with her, I wonder who has care over them? Regardless I really hope that they are having some normality, back in school and allowed to be the children they are!
Her mum had the older girl for YEARS (before Dubai). It’s crazy what people put on social media because people probably wouldn’t have even known that!!!!!

• Wow
If I walked past her dressed like that I would think she’s a 70 year old woman trying to look younger.

• Haha
To the tune of Barbie girl 😁
I’m a basic witch, I have fake ass and titsss…
My life is drastic,had a sugar daddy now I’m brassic!
I think I’m so elite but I just can’t compete, I’m a hoe now, everybody knows now…
Come on Jack now pay my road tax ah ah yeah, get me in Dubai sucking off your grandad ah ah yeah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her mum had the older girl for YEARS (before Dubai). It’s crazy what people put on social media because people probably wouldn’t have even known that!!!!!
Wow. I’m glad for the kids sake at least that other people have been or are involved in their care. Strange she’d get them back to go gallivanting round Dubai though! Do you know anything else about Sophie/ the girls? Xx

Reactions: 3
Wow. I’m glad for the kids sake at least that other people have been or are involved in their care. Strange she’d get them back to go gallivanting round Dubai though! Do you know anything else about Sophie/ the girls? Xx
It was only the older one but yeh.
Loads, everyone in her area knows all of her business but for the sake of her 2 kids people don’t come on here saying it. Especially now they are both older and have social media accounts and all that. You can tell who knows her coz they say a little bit but hold back lol. She’s lucky people care about her kids!.