Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is another girl with them behind the punching machine sat on the steps. There is NO WAY ON EARTH I would let my kids go out with her, she doesn’t even look after her own and she seems drunk in the video.

Reactions: 11
You know i really thought Babs would have been the one to take after Sophie. Princess always seemed quieter and a bit more reserved, Babs was always feral

Reactions: 8
I have a soft spot for Babs, I like that she dresses like a typical teenager instead of a mini-Sophie. I feel desperately sorry for Princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Glad Babs didn’t have make up on, she still looks her usual self just older. Both the girls are beautiful girls who have had to put up with a lot at the hands of their mother. Honestly wish them nothing but the best in life, really rooting for them and their future.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is Sophie’s outfit from the night before or is that how she dresses to go daytime shopping with the girls?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She is definitely wasted on booze or pills in this video. Her reaction after the punch! Disgusting

Reactions: 14