Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comparing your child to an adult celebrity is beyond weird

Reactions: 8
she thinks lil babs is Margot Robbie and Princess is Lily Rose Depp 😆 womans so unhinged
I don't understand this comparing them to celebs? No offence cos they're kids but princess is a standard child, normal looking, not ugly but then babs who she comparing to Margot Robbie?!?! 🤣🤣 I really don't think so. I've always thought precious has a really hardened and spiteful face tbh. No true beauty there at all. I assumed she looked like her dad, very chav/ratboy esque.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand this comparing them to celebs? No offence cos they're kids but princess is a standard child, normal looking, not ugly but then babs who she comparing to Margot Robbie?!?! 🤣🤣 I really don't think so. I've always thought precious has a really hardened and spiteful face tbh. No true beauty there at all. I assumed she looked like her dad, very chav/ratboy esque.
Precious always looks sad and Babs looks like a bitchy bully

Reactions: 13
Rat boy esque. Could not have worded it better 🤣
precious looks very council estate.
Hard faced and will not age well. You can just tell her dad was a ratty broke Canvey burglar.
Poor Prin just looks like an abuse victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yea poor lil babs- the hair always pulled back into the council estate facelift- looks like she's drinking a can of special brew and puffin on ciggie outside the local shop. I dread to think what they'll call their kids- some postmodern chav name like Girliebop or Asos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I think precious will be lovely when she’s older if she doesn’t mess with her face like her mum she’s got a unique look and lovely eyes but she don’t look like Margot Robbie

Reactions: 10
I think both those kids are going to grow up with tons of mental health issues, brought upon them by their selfish, vapid, pathetic excuse of a mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They could grow up lovely looking, but trauma, maccies everyday, vapes, their mother’s influences and insta will ruin them. Poor girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They could grow up lovely looking, but trauma, maccies everyday, vapes, their mother’s influences and insta will ruin them. Poor girls.
They will absolutely be having their faces injected and altered at the earliest opportunity Sophie will sadly encourage it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I think precious will be lovely when she’s older if she doesn’t mess with her face like her mum she’s got a unique look and lovely eyes but she don’t look like Margot Robbie
Yeah there pretty little girls I think that’s too far everyone saying that there hardened faces and won’t age well your all ment to be grown women? They probably are bratty kids but duck me calling presh ray face esc? Nah that’s cruel
---
Rat boy esque. Could not have worded it better 🤣
precious looks very council estate.
Hard faced and will not age well. You can just tell her dad was a ratty broke Canvey burglar.
Poor Prin just looks like an abuse victim.
Cor that’s wicked saying that about a child like one of them things you may think but don’t actually say like what if she’s looking on here Sophie’s obviously aware of the website so no doubt the kids are too
---
Dose anyone no what princess’s dad looks like with presh’s dad been posted I’m intrigued 😂

Reactions: 10