Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only the older one but yeh.
Loads, everyone in her area knows all of her business but for the sake of her 2 kids people don’t come on here saying it. Especially now they are both older and have social media accounts and all that. You can tell who knows her coz they say a little bit but hold back lol. She’s lucky people care about her kids!.
we’re all friends here. Spill the tea

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was only the older one but yeh.
Loads, everyone in her area knows all of her business but for the sake of her 2 kids people don’t come on here saying it. Especially now they are both older and have social media accounts and all that. You can tell who knows her coz they say a little bit but hold back lol. She’s lucky people care about her kids!.
Really sad for the girls. Not had a normal childhood at all 😞

Reactions: 3
Sophie’s post about not being in the same place you were last year, yet she keeps loosing custody of her kids…. Ironic sweety!!

Reactions: 7
Genuinely don’t understand how she walks around looking like this and thinks she looks good?? I’ve followed her for years & the decline in her appearance is actually quite sad

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Genuinely don’t understand how she walks around looking like this and thinks she looks good?? I’ve followed her for years & the decline in her appearance is actually quite sad
Jesus she doesn’t look like the same person anymore

Reactions: 1
She is a right mess now. I think she thinks she looks like some hot model!

Reactions: 4
Precious’ was off of private a few days ago, had pics of her in tiny bikinis around a pool on but then got privated when she tagged Sophie in a picture. I don’t think they’ve had them for long tbh.
Crazy.
You have to be over 13 for instagram, and Precious definitely isn’t 13.
I honestly wish social media was only for over 18s tbh.

Reactions: 11
Precious’ was off of private a few days ago, had pics of her in tiny bikinis around a pool on but then got privated when she tagged Sophie in a picture. I don’t think they’ve had them for long tbh.
hate to say it but looks like they will follow in their mums footsteps. So sad 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It makes me so sad when I think what those little girls have been exposed to.

Reactions: 7
Really sad that of course they love their mum so much so can’t see how she’s actually hurt them their whole lives!

Reactions: 8
Hookers on call, wonder how much the doorman was paid.

Her face, she looks like The Joker

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They look like a pair of £30 quid street walkers 🤦‍♀️and how the hell was they allowed into that hotel in those tacky dresses lol

Reactions: 18
They look like a pair of £30 quid street walkers 🤦‍♀️and how the hell was they allowed into that hotel in those tacky dresses lol
She's been pictured there loads of times, Chloe Khan has too. Must be 'one of those places' . Its a beautiful hotel though. 💰💰

Reactions: 6