Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask admin to remove.
---

That video is heartbreaking, as a mother with a 14 year old daughter it is a difficult watch. I do not understand why people are commenting on children. This thread is about Sophie, her children should be out of bounds.
Princess is 14 years old, a child who is obviously struggling mentally at the moment. I think she should be left alone. 💔
Her mother won’t look out for her so at least some of us are trying to tell her what is classed as normal and not

Reactions: 2
Im so shocked but not shocked at the same time. I have a 10 year old and cant imagine her smoking a vape in 3/4 years time. As a parent your still In control at that age so I'm not sure why Sophie allows this. Sorry but if my young teen daughter even lifted a vape up I would go mad. Some parents are just not cut out to be parents unfortunately 😕
On her tiktok last night she posted a video on her stories and she was holding one. Sophie was sat next to her with one in her hand too. I totally get as a parent you’d rather your child to be honest and open about drinking, smoking or anything wherever. But with how harmful vapes are would you really allow your 14 year old to do that?!
---
Her mother won’t look out for her so at least some of us are trying to tell her what is classed as normal and not
Totally agree.

Reactions: 8
Babies having babies. Don’t get me wrong, some very young parents do a brilliant job, but even from when P&P were tiny, Sophie just treated them like dolls and then clearly got a bit bored of parenting as they got older. Maybe she felt like she’d missed out on having fun herself, I dunno.

What she’s failed to realise is that teens and preteens might act like they know everything and don’t need you, but it’s actually a time when they really need solid parents.

She had very limited life experience when she had them, and her quality control can’t have been up to much as their dads sound less than ideal and didn’t stick around. No doubt the cycle will continue. I’d love to know what Sophie’s upbringing was like.

Reactions: 11
Can’t help but think Princess has Stockholm Syndrome. Those girls were isolated from everyone except Sophie for long periods of time, it’s no wonder they’re attached.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t help but think Princess has Stockholm Syndrome. Those girls were isolated from everyone except Sophie for long periods of time, it’s no wonder they’re attached.
Of course she has! The poor girls dad isn't interested so all she's known is Sophie who is clearly unhinged and borderline abusive now with her lack of safe guarding etc. Of course princess knows her mums a brass, bug the same mum also showers her with cash and gifts.. she knows it comes from her mum feeling her poonarn but what can she do? She's damaged goods man. And the whole "I can't go to school cos of bullies" yes you can. You actually can. You can't go to school cos your mums canveys biggest bleep and it's brushing off on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those children never had any chance, did they?

Princess, if you are reading here still, go to school, get some qualifications, better yourself, and get away. Try and get some counselling and work through everything.

She might be your mum and you might love her unconditionally but she’s only ever put herself and earning “easy money” first. Her priority has always been showing off a designer lifestyle she doesn’t really have. She hasn’t protected you or your sister. You deserve better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s actually scary to watch P on live, she’s dressed so provocatively (imo) in a strapless top that keeps falling down & the tiniest pair of shorts that are unzipped to the point you can see her underwear with extensions in. She defo doesn’t look as young as she is but you can just tell she’s picked everything up from how Sophie has always been dressed around her😩 there’s clearly no adults in the house & if there is, then they’re just blatantly ignoring everything she’s doing as the music is so loud in the room she’s in 🫠🫠

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone noticed that Princess has some scars/scratches on her upper arm?

I don’t know why anyone would actively be searching for a child’s profile tbh. Yes her mum is a riot but the girls are CHILDREN

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah it was mentioned a few pages back when she was first discovered that her arms are covered in what I am 99.9% sure are self harm scars. They're certainly not superficial at all ether, not scratches but actual scarring from what looks like cuts. So sad as I've seen those before on my friend who we sadly lost to suicide in the end 💔 Sophie has certainly done some irreparable damage to those girls.
Anyone noticed that Princess has some scars/scratches on her upper arm?

• Sad
we n
Yeah it was mentioned a few pages back when she was first discovered that her arms are covered in what I am 99.9% sure are self harm scars. They're certainly not superficial at all ether, not scratches but actual scarring from what looks like cuts. So sad as I've seen those before on my friend who we sadly lost to suicide in the end 💔 Sophie has certainly done some irreparable damage to those girls.
we need to move back to Sophie. They’re children and we don’t need to gossip about their self harm and immortalise it on the internet in text. I know some people are trying to be helpful and some of the messages might be but they have enough challenges imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21