Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s coming
Another video doing the rounds
Their all at the local kebab shop fighting last night

her an the 2 kids
Beating two grown women 4 men pulling it apart
Her kids out gone midnight on a Sunday 🙄
Honestly shocking.
I know you can't post it cos it's with the police but could you do gods work and give us a quick breakdown of the video 🤣 what was everyone wearing, what was the row about, who was hitting who, did the kids get involved in the physical fight? Any quotes?? I need more babes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh wow she is on a different planet. I knew she looked bad but that’s BAAAAD. She looks like something from a horror film!

Reactions: 10
Can we see a couple screenshots of the vid? Surely won’t get into trouble for that 😇

Reactions: 5
Oh wow she is on a different planet. I knew she looked bad but that’s BAAAAD. She looks like something from a horror film!
It’s quite sad, she was always very naturally pretty. She now looks like a 50 year old woman addicted to plastic surgery, desperately trying to turn back the clock of time. She’s ruined her looks and body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know you can't post it cos it's with the police but could you do gods work and give us a quick breakdown of the video 🤣 what was everyone wearing, what was the row about, who was hitting who, did the kids get involved in the physical fight? Any quotes?? I need more babes 🤣🤣
so a few words was exchanged between Sophie an another girl in kebab shop
Smd left them few minutes later come back with her kids
Kids quite normally dressed hair tied back
Sophie has one of them ( her age )
On the floor attacking her

oldest of Sophie’s daughters has the sister (21) by the hair
4 young men trying to pull it apart
Little babs comes running in fists flying
Boys manage to pull it apart
Oldest p starts biting him

both women now on the floor
One lost her shoe
One lost a good chunk of hair
The men manage to seperate it all

the women never tried to fight back ( obviously they are children )

video being taken to the police
Was 12.15 Sunday night.
---
No mention of any fights down the kebabby on the local group so not sure it's true. People post on there all the time busy bodying lol
If your from Canvey you will be sent it or shown it threw the grape vine I don’t know any one that hasn’t seen it

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m from these ways but haven’t heard anything. I’m not in any WhatsApp groups though ..

Reactions: 2
The police are not looking for anyone who posts a video on tattle. I think your safe

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m from these ways but haven’t heard anything. I’m not in any WhatsApp groups though ..
I'm not in any groups ether I wonder if that's why I haven't seen it 🤔 fuming!! Lol

One lost her shoe

Was 12.15 Sunday night.
---

If your from Canvey you will be sent it or shown it threw the grape vine I don’t know any one that hasn’t seen it
Sounds wild though 😳 honestly princess biting? The two kids physically fighting at all? I am so shocked! I have to say Sophie has made poor decision after poor decision and I know considering the vaping as a child, being in hotel rooms next to bookings etc and how she's not safeguarded them it shouldn't be a surprise but it really is. All it takes is one push, hit, or trip and you land funny and you're dead. How can she willingly put her kids in that situation is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ohhh that punching video made me so sad. The state of Princess. The state of Sophie. Where is Sophie’s mum? Can she not intervene and help the girls? (In saying that, would love to see the kebab shop video 😂)

One lost her shoe

Was 12.15 Sunday night.
---

Post it
---
Post the kebab video mannnnn 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Init just post it!!!

• Haha
The police are not looking for anyone who posts a video on tattle. I think your safe
It’s not so much this, if a video of a criminal offence that then gets charged/goes to trial has been shared then her defence could (rightly) argue she can’t have a fair trial as the jury won’t be impartial? And tbf, it does include children 😬 it shouldn’t be doing the rounds on WhatsApp either for those two reasons lol.

ETA - obviously this footage isn’t of a literal murder it’s a kebab shop scrap but it’s just best practice with these things? I was told the same about cctv footage we had of a car getting lifted from a drive and no one gives a duck about that lol

Reactions: 5
Imagine walking away and going to get your kids to bring them into a fight that’s real ratchet behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 22