Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way princess is literally replying to the comments on instagram 🙃 no hope poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 7
getting absolutely slaughtered in these comments. the girls are in the vid.
I can’t believe how grown up the girls are now!!
---
And TikTok under the same account name.
Surely to god SS should be intervening?! She’s not safeguarding those poor girls at all.
I’m horrified the way they have been brought up and are dressed, but not surprised with a slapped of a mum like that. The poor girls deserved better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Glad Babs didn’t have make up on, she still looks her usual self just older. Both the girls are beautiful girls who have had to put up with a lot at the hands of their mother. Honestly wish them nothing but the best in life, really rooting for them and their future.
I’d never not wish a child the best none of it is their fault they’re products of their surroundings but with little guidance unfortunately they’re going to have to find it in themselves to break away and choose not to follow their mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my.

Drunk or off her head, what a sorry mess.

Why has no one stepped in to take over tjise kids, disgraceful.

Reactions: 11
Think it’s coming
Another video doing the rounds
Their all at the local kebab shop fighting last night

her an the 2 kids
Beating two grown women 4 men pulling it apart
Her kids out gone midnight on a Sunday 🙄
Honestly shocking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Think it’s coming

her an the 2 kids
Honestly shocking.
Where can we see this

Reactions: 5
Think it’s coming

her an the 2 kids
Honestly shocking.
After seeing that punch she has no business fighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She keeps saying ‘my girls have the world in their hand’. Most probably given them an inflated sense of entitlement. All it takes is for them to speak or act badly to the wrong person and they will be taken down a peg or two and these days, people rarely fight with their fists.
It’s a parents worst nightmare…. Unless you are Sophie of course

Reactions: 15
Watched the video…wow the way she’s pointing at her self when she says “mum you throw punches at me” and sophie how embarrassing she’s clearly drunk and or drugged up! The oldest 😩 how is she allowed to dress like that at her age 😢 so sad! Had no childhood at all

• Sad
Reactions: 18