Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their back home now
So kids must be back to school this week
Shall await that senior school photo

Reactions: 6
Senior schools here go back Thursday .

princess has a brother called Presley not elvis 😂
Dad isn’t on her birth certificate
Dad didn’t want to know when Sophie was pregnant and hasn’t bothered much threw out
Not on birth certificate no legal rights / say
Changed a bit when was with step mum
Who is now also not with princess dad
But expecting with some one else
They maintain a relationship with brother an step mum.

precuous the younger one dad has a daughter called Rosie no longer with mum
Either
In an out of prison frequently
Has always had precious but think he can take it or leave it isn’t overly bothered with a set routine
That makes me really sad they’ve got strained relationships with their dads. Probaly why Sophie thinks taking them away and buying them designer crap will make them feel better. Poor girls

Reactions: 5
No way is that £26, looks like the stuff you buy on wish for a quid 🤣
Edited to add the second photo and this comment: I’ve just found them on ebay for £5.99💀😂
Quoting my own post for this but the owner of that Instagram shop deleted my comment where I replied to someone who asked if they were available saying she could get it for £5.99 on eBay and the owner responded to the girl saying yeah they are. Imagine charging £26 for a £5.99 Chinese phone case 💀😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s always chatting crap
Posting airport photo
Like she on her way to airport they been home since Tuesday
Obviously a crappy make her self look better by the fact there’s no back to school photos
Probably because they have no places
And she’s had to spend this week trying to sort it
Ready to post Monday 🙄
I know both local seniors year 7 started yesterday an her other kids school prior to jet setting
Went back yesterday

Reactions: 2
I guess Sophie didn't get the memo from Chloe Khan that but fillers are the way to go - zero down time and not having to drag your kids acros the world under the disguise of "travelling" just so you can be a selfish twit and have risky surgery abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quoting my own post for this but the owner of that Instagram shop deleted my comment where I replied to someone who asked if they were available saying she could get it for £5.99 on eBay and the owner responded to the girl saying yeah they are. Imagine charging £26 for a £5.99 Chinese phone case 💀😂
Hey! It was my comment your replied to on insta and then it disappeared! I’ve just ordered it from your eBay photo on here, thank you so much!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.