Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone on here say Prin is due to go secondary school in September? If so, why the duck has SMD got her in a doll's shop holding doll babies like that, any kids that Prin knows who see that are going to take the piss, surely?! Not saying it's right, but we all know what kids are like. Oh and still matching her to her younger sister! Making her a target unfortunately.
I get the vibe this bish doesn’t have much empathy for others so she don’t care about what’s normal for girls- as soon as that kid starts secondary school she will get pulled out at the first hurdle. Rather than fostering resilience in your child- she will just pull them out and stick them back in that fuckin weird bubble they got going on.
also she’s too selfish to keep a routine for them girls so there is zero chance they will be going to school everyday. However they may do the obligatory “oh my gawddd ma bebe gurl so grown up omgz” first day of school uniform with designer handbag hanging of her forearm photo, before yanking her out.

I’m confused why the dads are ok with this setup? Do they get no say or is there no fixed contact arrangement?
sad tings

Reactions: 9
I thought it was Prin who saw her dad and Presh who didn't. I am sure Presh's dad was in prison at one point. Happy to be corrected though.
I thought Precious saw her dad. She’s got a baby brother called Elvis, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh on the doll front I think it’s sweet, it’s better than her being 11 and being into vaping or trying to do things to seem older! I assumed from the video that someone close to them was having a baby and that’s what she meant by practising. When I went to high school I stopped doing lots of things I loved to try and seem grown up or cool but I regret them now because I felt I grew up too fast from peer pressure! Let an 11 year old play with a doll there’s far worse x

Reactions: 25
They already tried vaping as Sophie showed it on her stories ages ago 😳 possibly only little Babs

I think 11 is possibly on the cusp but tbh kids grow up so quick these days so i think if the older one had been mixing with more children then she probably wouldn't be as interested in them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree all kids grow up differently but I would rather see an 11 year old playing with a doll than copying her mums stupid pouting, and posing the victory signs and twirling her hair looking into the distance, al la Soph. But possibly don’t film your kid who is due to start high school playing with said dolls!
kids are savage Soph, but you’re too vapid and self absorbed to care about anyone but yourself!
Yes there’s no doubt you love your children but it’s an unhealthy love, a selfish one. You don’t give them room to breathe and discover who they are! They have no choice but to be dragged to whichever destination you’re whoring in next! We know what your kids have been exposed to by your meltdowns in blinging up baby! The younger one probably has a chance, but you have scarred the older one (I have no idea who is who) when you post the things she writes to you it actually leaves me with a lump in my throat, and not in a good way. A few others have commented on how dead behind the eyes the older P is in photos and you’re so right! You have over sexualised those girls from as far back as I can remember!
sorry for the rant, but Soph, love, you’re a f*cking selfish c*nt!

Reactions: 20
Has anyone reported this to social services yet? If the girls don’t come back for school they’ll grow up with no career just like their mum I don’t understand why she would want that for her children

Has anyone reported this to social services yet? If the girls don’t come back for school they’ll grow up with no career just like their mum I don’t understand why she would want that for her children
Yes she has been reported but don’t think they’ll get involved. If she has pulled the children out of school for ‘home education’ that is upto her. As for the other antics - she isn’t back in the country long enough for them to bother 😢

Reactions: 2
The only way she can have her career and her girls is if they go with her everywhere. Selfish, yes Take someone like Chloe Khan who no longer has custody of her daughter, but continues her ‘overseas’ lifestyle.
I’ve still got everything crossed that she has got those girls registered to start school this week/next week and not boarding the next flight out of the uk!

Reactions: 4
It’s not just the fact she’s pulled them out of school it’s the girls being surrounded by prostitution, how someone hasn’t stepped in yet is beyond me. They need to be taken off her and given a stable home, princess will grow up with no friends if she doesn’t start high school this term it’s so sad to think

Reactions: 13
It’s not just the fact she’s pulled them out of school it’s the girls being surrounded by prostitution, how someone hasn’t stepped in yet is beyond me. They need to be taken off her and given a stable home, princess will grow up with no friends if she doesn’t start high school this term it’s so sad to think
No but as said the Social haven’t seem interested

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I agree all kids grow up differently but I would rather see an 11 year old playing with a doll than copying her mums stupid pouting, and posing the victory signs and twirling her hair looking into the distance, al la Soph. But possibly don’t film your kid who is due to start high school playing with said dolls!
kids are savage Soph, but you’re too vapid and self absorbed to care about anyone but yourself!
Yes there’s no doubt you love your children but it’s an unhealthy love, a selfish one. You don’t give them room to breathe and discover who they are! They have no choice but to be dragged to whichever destination you’re whoring in next! We know what your kids have been exposed to by your meltdowns in blinging up baby! The younger one probably has a chance, but you have scarred the older one (I have no idea who is who) when you post the things she writes to you it actually leaves me with a lump in my throat, and not in a good way. A few others have commented on how dead behind the eyes the older P is in photos and you’re so right! You have over sexualised those girls from as far back as I can remember!
sorry for the rant, but Soph, love, you’re a f*cking selfish c*nt!
Hopefully her new peers don’t follow sophie so won’t see the videos. I reckon when she goes school she will want less videos posted- or she will allow it until her friends find her mums page then she will ask sophie for more privacy

Reactions: 4
Hopefully her new peers don’t follow sophie so won’t see the videos. I reckon when she goes school she will want less videos posted- or she will allow it until her friends find her mums page then she will ask sophie for more privacy
Her only peer so to speak is Preshie. She doesn't seem to know anyone her own age and it doesn't look like they will be returning to school.

Reactions: 3
Senior schools here go back Thursday .

princess has a brother called Presley not elvis 😂
Dad isn’t on her birth certificate
Dad didn’t want to know when Sophie was pregnant and hasn’t bothered much threw out
Not on birth certificate no legal rights / say
Changed a bit when was with step mum
Who is now also not with princess dad
But expecting with some one else
They maintain a relationship with brother an step mum.

precuous the younger one dad has a daughter called Rosie no longer with mum
Either
In an out of prison frequently
Has always had precious but think he can take it or leave it isn’t overly bothered with a set routine

Reactions: 20
I still reckon she's blackmailing ole jacky boy with all his dirty little secrets and that's how she's affording all this with a monthly allowance from him 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.