Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids can’t be going back to school hinting at short term lease in Liverpool and now looking for grabby freebies for birthday next week in Liverpool 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's so cheeky asking for things like that. A week before as well! I would have thought they are Usually booked weeks in advance! And I bet she wants it for free

Reactions: 7
Does that mean poor Princess is celebrating her birthday in Liverpool away from family and friends (again!)

Reactions: 2
She’ll be out with Sallie Axl no doubt 🤢🤢🤢
They've already mentione meeting up 😆 I love how Sallie posts stories saying she doesn't need to rely on a man (basically slagging off women that do) and Sophie's whole existence is funded ... By a man /men 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is blurry but scary how young and fast she is resembling Wildenstein.
C430980B-5C02-4112-8AFE-5333954F7EA6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why is she always claiming to be going through tit all the time !? She’s spent the whole summer abroad , eating out etc
Just had food k ones what done in cosmetic surgery . She’s so annoying !!!!

Reactions: 13
They’ll be back away soon without a doubt when she wants her next surgery! Agree with above comment it’s constantly whining about going through bullshit etc she’s never move practically lived in Dubai Malta wherever else she went I can’t even remember. Surgery after surgery. Seems to have unlimited money I mean I don’t think she knows what going through tit really is!!

Reactions: 7
It’s an aquarium Soph, there’s no such thing as an underwater zoo. All the animals would die

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They’ll be back away soon without a doubt when she wants her next surgery! Agree with above comment it’s constantly whining about going through bullshit etc she’s never move practically lived in Dubai Malta wherever else she went I can’t even remember. Surgery after surgery. Seems to have unlimited money I mean I don’t think she knows what going through tit really is!!
I think her going though tit is ….
Surgery going wrong
Mums at school gates gossiping about her
No one to blo dry those ratty extensions
Glitter wallpaper looking a bit dated

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm mortified for her that she actually had surgery to look like this 😳 and Sophie ... That eyebrow girl did you dirty - never mind sisters, your brows aren't even cousins 🧐🧐
WHAT.THE.duck.IS.THIS? She looks bleeping awful!
Also no ones having phat asses anymore, few years too late sis 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her post about her cracked tooth… would you not just call a dentist?? 🤨
She’ll be lucky if a dentist here will touch her. They’re reluctant when you’ve had veneers abroad!

I think her going though tit is ….
Surgery going wrong
Mums at school gates gossiping about her
No one to blo dry those ratty extensions
Glitter wallpaper looking a bit dated
Haha I don’t think the kids have gone back to school

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.