Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was mentioned in the last thread but both girls, Prin especially seem very slim, prins clavicle is a worry (from someone who has suffered with food related issues as a teen)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know it was mentioned in the last thread but both girls, Prin especially seem very slim, prins clavicle is a worry (from someone who has suffered with food related issues as a teen)
I thought that too. Of course many kids are naturally skinny which is fine, but Prin looks borderline underweight. She doesn't seem like a very tall girl either, so it wouldn't be from that. Kids learn from their parents so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with eating disorders, if they haven't already got one.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I thought that too. Of course many kids are naturally skinny which is fine, but Prin looks borderline underweight. She doesn't seem like a very tall girl either, so it wouldn't be from that. Kids learn from their parents so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with eating disorders, if they haven't already got one.
Isn’t princess a vegan now as well?

Facts!!!!!
Shes toooo slim!!! Her arm!!!
She looks tiny.
She will of picked up Sophies eating habbits

Reactions: 2
Animal rights , Sophie wears those big fur coats !
Sophie definetly doesn't care about animals, but the girls do. They've spoken about it on their social medias before they got shut down.
Poor things probably have no idea about those nasty coats and have no choice in the matter of wearing them anyway.

Reactions: 1
WHO is asking if they are twins? They look nothing a like apart from being tan and blonde. Prin looks exactly how Soph used to look and Presh looks like her dad (and Babs).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WHO is asking if they are twins? They look nothing a like apart from being tan and blonde. Prin looks exactly how Soph used to look and Presh looks like her dad (and Babs).
It’s pathetic isn’t it 🤣she is so obsessed with looks etc. It’s not normal

• Sad
Reactions: 7
One of the girls she was staying with has gone home (as in back to the UK) - the youngest one (shorty) - so it’ll be interesting to see if anyone else goes home and if soph does or if she stays out there with the girls.

Reactions: 1
Gutted i missed the trampoline saga 😭 and I've always thought that the eldest looks malnourished!

Reactions: 2
PrIncess wot did you sayyyyy saayyyyy it again Presh look at me wot did you sawwwwyyyy ahahahsahhhahhahahahahah duck OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
PrIncess wot did you sayyyyy saayyyyy it again Presh look at me wot did you sawwwwyyyy ahahahsahhhahhahahahahah duck OFF!
She is obsessed that everyone is wanting to listen what her kids are saying. 😫 feel
So sorry for those girls

Reactions: 12
She is obsessed that everyone is wanting to listen what her kids are saying. 😫 feel
So sorry for those girls
Not only that, they’re going to have a false sense of their own importance. At some point they are going to get a dose of reality and it’s going to be ugly

Reactions: 10
Did someone on here say Prin is due to go secondary school in September? If so, why the duck has SMD got her in a doll's shop holding doll babies like that, any kids that Prin knows who see that are going to take the piss, surely?! Not saying it's right, but we all know what kids are like. Oh and still matching her to her younger sister! Making her a target unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
Wait hold on for one minute!! Did smd just say to princess while holding a baby doll saying it will be a real one soon???? What the actual duck I’m sorry but the girl is 11!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.