Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so so wrong. That's made me feel sick to be honest. I don't think those girls are coming back for school.

Reactions: 5
I've seen her in public before cackling and waffling on and everyone was just staring non stop. I've also witnessed the way Princess seems to act when she is behaving like this, almost embarrassed and ashamed. I really feel for her, she should be starting high school next week. High school is brutal too, especially in Canvey, pictures of her playing with dolls for everyone to see should not be online.

Reactions: 10
Did someone on here say Prin is due to go secondary school in September? If so, why the duck has SMD got her in a doll's shop holding doll babies like that, any kids that Prin knows who see that are going to take the piss, surely?! Not saying it's right, but we all know what kids are like. Oh and still matching her to her younger sister! Making her a target unfortunately.
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw that

Reactions: 4
Wait hold on for one minute!! Did smd just say to princess while holding a baby doll saying it will be a real one soon???? What the actual duck I’m sorry but the girl is 11!!!
I've noticed Sophie has mentioned babies a few times recently... I really hope Sophie isn't pregnant, or trying for a baby.

Reactions: 3
Did jack pass away? Wasn't there something about his inheritance? His daughters kicking off as Sophie may have been left a large amount of money?

Pure speculation and I've probably got too much drama in my head from reading tattle threads 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did jack pass away? Wasn't there something about his inheritance? His daughters kicking off as Sophie may have been left a large amount of money?

Pure speculation and I've probably got too much drama in my head from reading tattle threads 😅
Could be possible as he was about 80 odd

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she deleted it cos I can’t see?
Same I think she deleted it

I don’t think so. He’s still an active director of a few companies on companies house. I’m unsure if that’s the right Jack Kaye though!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who thinks it's so weird for a girl going into secondary school still plays with dolls???

Did someone on here say Prin is due to go secondary school in September? If so, why the duck has SMD got her in a doll's shop holding doll babies like that, any kids that Prin knows who see that are going to take the piss, surely?! Not saying it's right, but we all know what kids are like. Oh and still matching her to her younger sister! Making her a target unfortunately.
Literally just saw this and came to post!!!!!🤭

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who thinks it's so weird for a girl going into secondary school still plays with dolls???

Literally just saw this and came to post!!!!!🤭
It is weird seeing as she’s 12 next month, my daughters 8 and she does not play with baby dolls 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Princess has been made to grow up so fast. She has had to watch her appearance her whole life. She has to pose like an adult. She has to go to “adult” parties. Those holidays aren’t about her and Precious, they’re about Sophie and her clients and building an image. Some random fun things are thrown in (like a water park or trampoline) but the rest Is all about Sophie, surgery, her punters and Instagram imagery.
Im not surprised she rather enjoyed playing with a doll. To be honest I’m an adult and when I took my daughter to Build a Bear I had a bit too much fun dressing up a bear. There’s an inner child in everyone - it’s actually quite sweet that she enjoyed that so much. But yeah, there would also have been no problem with Sophie just keeping it as a nice family moment and not filming and broadcasting it. But that could be said for a lot of things she shares, bing

The comment about real baby is disturbing. Unless she’s hunting about herself or another family member who’s expecting and the comment just appeared out of whack,

Sophie just get your girls back to school and give them a chance yeah? The way you blow the cash means there’s not gonna be much for your daughter’s futures.

Im not actually convinced Sophie sees much cash. I think she‘s funded but doesn’t actually get much in the way of cash.

Reactions: 28
princess step mum
Is having a baby hence the comment .
Jack is alive I’ve seen him about

Reactions: 14
princess step mum
Is having a baby hence the comment .
Jack is alive I’ve seen him about
Ahh that makes sense then, hopefully she’ll get chance to spend time with her new baby brother/sister and not be stuck half-way around the world!
Do you think she’s still being funded by Jack?

Reactions: 2
It’s not a blood relation to her
Her brothers mum ( no longer with her dad )
Is having another baby x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.