Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school is all over me when one of my kids is off for a couple of days unwell. I dont know how she gets away with it either!
Honestly feel you on that!! My daughter was really sick and they ended up getting the education officer onto me saying if my daughter keeps missing school I will face a fine and I could end up going to prison it’s a joke and people like botch face gets away with it makes me sick!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You can take your child out of school whenever you want.
My daughters friends mum did it

Reactions: 2
You can take your child out of school whenever you want.
My daughters friends mum did it
Yep you can take them out officially. I don’t think there is a curriculum for home schooling either, so probably why she is getting away with it.

245A936D-8059-49FA-BA49-679C804158F1.png

Really she should be served with a SAO

Reactions: 4
I’m not being funny and I love my kids but who wants them hanging around your feet 24/7?! Send them to school and leave them with your mum Soph and go away to these places on your own!!

Reactions: 23
Yep you can take them out officially. I don’t think there is a curriculum for home schooling either, so probably why she is getting away with it.

View attachment 765573

Really she should be served with a SAO
Lots of traveller children get pulled out of school aged 10/11. Doubt anyone from the council actually checks up on anyone doing it.
Just so sad for the poor girls. No education and no friends ☹

• Sad
Seen her pink Range Rover by my house in Liverpool today and yesterday.. does anyone know why she’s in liv?

Reactions: 6
Seen her pink Range Rover by my house in Liverpool today and yesterday.. does anyone know why she’s in liv?
Originally I thought it was to meet Sallie axl but seeing as she fucked off on holiday whilst her kid went to Sophie's kids birthday I'd say that's not so

My 13 year old would tell me to literally do one if I said oh darling let’s go to a random park dressed like your sibling and start dancing on a skate park to Doja cat 😂😂😂😂😂

wtf!!! And what’s worse is they all think she is the next Daisey O’Donnell (another knob who i can not stand!!)
When in reality princess is awkward as duck ..... !!!!

Please someone explain to me how Princess is "awkward"?????? What do you mean by AWKWARD? She is very pretty and confident. I think she would be popular at high school.

• Haha
Please someone explain to me how Princess is "awkward"?????? What do you mean by AWKWARD? She is very pretty and confident. I think she would be popular at high school.
ok absolutely no rhythm when she dances!! 🤭🤭😊😊.....her face ooozzesss “mum please stop making me do this , but I will do it to please you and make you happy”

your right she is pretty that’s why it’s shameful her Slapper of a mother feels the need to filter the duck out of every picture of her!!!

have you been in high school lately ?! It’s harder than ever in terms of social media bullying etc.....and how Sophie has princess dressing and performing trust me she will be a target!!! Not to mention what her mother does for a living !! No amount of designer gear and lavish holidays will impress .....that will again make her a target for kids that have not got that stuff....more to the point the kids that do will not embrace her due to how it was bought.....ie Sophie parading her vagina around the world for a bit Of cash!!! And a few Louis bags 👍🏼
And finally the sheer state of Sophie’s filled and pulled face .....🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s absolutely beautiful, I wasn’t being cruel
When I described her as awkward. I meant she looks uncomfortable performing, stumbles a fair bit and is uncoordinated.

Reactions: 20
Princess is stunning, she's just seen too much and is a Sophie clone, the way she was drinking the drink at her party dancing and some of the things she does you just know she's seen it from Sophie, it's sad really as yes she's growing up but she's still only 12 and not even a teenager! I feel sorry for her more than Presh because her only friend is her little sister? I bet she'd absolutely love having friends her own age and going to school.

Reactions: 13
Poor P & P are forced to grow up on Instagram. I am sure it won't be long before Sophie puts Princess in a padded bra and puts fillers in her thin lips. Given Sophie is obsessed with having large curves and lips. What message does Sophie send to her skinny children when she gets her breasts and butt enlarged.

If she ever gets to High school!

When I described her as awkward. I meant she looks uncomfortable performing, stumbles a fair bit and is uncoordinated.
She shouldn't be dancing around like that anyway!

Those girls make me feel really sad. Im sure Sophie has convinced herself that she's giving them an amazing upbringing travelling around with her but they are missing out on so, so much. Not least the chance to get an education that would open up so many choices for them to live the life they choose in the future ☹

Reactions: 6
Those girls make me feel really sad. Im sure Sophie has convinced herself that she's giving them an amazing upbringing travelling around with her but they are missing out on so, so much. Not least the chance to get an education that would open up so many choices for them to live the life they choose in the future ☹
Hi Mum!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd have to agree here, she is a very pretty child but definitely going through that awkward phase. I was the same when I was 12, but luckily my mum let me do it in private!!!! (the one photo she has of us in a frame from that period of time is bad enough!!!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.