Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See princess once again acting up
To the camera like she was 20 years old ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ That was no party just an exuse for miss I get tit on ..... to spend obscene amounts of money on material things that mean tit!!!! That poor girl is going to be one messed up teen/adult when she realises the truth or worse becomes one herself 😩😩😩😩😩
That’s not a party is it? looks like they are just having a meal in boujee.

Reactions: 2
Oh god now lil babs Windsor pushing her bum out to pose on the luggage trolley .....social services where the actual duck are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are def going to follow in their skanky mother's footsteps.Shes a bad woman.

I am still wondering why the hell those children are not in school.
They attend The Sophie May Dickson School of Whoring

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I was talking to her the other day and asked if they girls were in school...

She blanked me 😅😅😅😅😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just been made aware of this thing and her spawn via Stabby Axl and I’m lost for words. Jesus tonight and tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn’t used to be like this 🤦🏼‍♀️ But she’s moving mad these days 😂
Do you know what though .. I think she HAS always been like this it's just we never really saw it too much and when the girls were younger it was probably a little less strange to see them in matching outfits and being put into a poseable position (she was on blinging up baby) and that she had Jack in her life ..m at that time I don't think most of us knew he was actually a client even though the set up was a bit hmm? I know I thought he was just a very rich boyfriend till it all came out!

Now the girls are getting older it's becoming a lot more inappropriate and also obvious that she is not a great parent and very self absorbed and materialistic.

I actually used to rate her and liked her no fucks given attitude but now I think she is just awful.

Reactions: 10
I think you’re right in terms of we didn’t realise the girls weren’t at school and it was just aww cute random outfits but I think it’s been well known for a while about her choice of career! It’s this whole extreme plastic surgery and globe trotting that makes her really scary now combined with the girls being older, needing an education and being around some very questionable characters!

Seeing the little one vaping was the real turning point for me! Gone are the tea parties at Harrods and now it’s just dangerous!!

Reactions: 11
A lot of travelling community ppl (travellers) don’t send there children to school , could SMD possibly be a traveller/gypsey ?

Reactions: 3
A lot of travelling community ppl (travellers) don’t send there children to school , could SMD possibly be a traveller/gypsey ?
She wishes she was 😂. Despite how they may look travelling girls actually have really strict rules about sex and dating … she would be tossed out of the community quicker than she could park her pink Range Rover!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They did used to go to school so I'm not sure if it is lockdown that changed that .. she used to do the school run with the dog and the kids and she'd be dressed in her short skirts and heels 😅

Yeah seeing the girl vape was awful. That was around the time of the boat trip (this year I think!) Where all the adults were getting pissed and the girls were there and in the hotel at night little Babs had a vape 😳 proper took it back and blew it out

https://tattle.life/threads/sophie-may-dickson-3.14985/page-14 ⬅ this is when the vaping incident occurred

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.