Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess there could be any number of reasons why she isn’t sending the girls to school but then she needs to provide them with an alternative solution instead. She isn’t and that’s what makes her a selfish 🤬 and bad mum.

It’s fine to homeschool children if you are up to the job but SMD clearly isn’t, she seems to only have a primary school level of academic ability herself.
Exactly. My sister home schools all 3 of her kids and they are flourishing and working at the same level kids their age are, they just access an education in a different way (they learn everything hands on, forest school, science clubs, language clubs etc which are run by qualified people), unlike P&P who are just travelling the world and learning nothing except how it feels to be left with a hotel nanny, Sophie’s slaggy portapotty friends or sitting in hotel rooms alone at night. Makes me feel so sorry for them.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think she believes she will make her kids go viral or just becaine Instagram influencers / models or something 🥴

Reactions: 18
I feel the most for princess… I bet all her friends are talking about how great high school is and princess isn’t there to experience what her friends are experiencing. I can see both these kids are intelligent and deserve a proper education.
I hope they never become like their mother…

Reactions: 7
Have you ever commented?!

We used to talk on instagram but shes unfollowed me now as well...
The last thing i said was are the girls at school and she blanked me😅 so she must of read here and clicked on because i posted about our conversation hahaha! So she defo reads here

I said a few pages back how i asked if the girls were back at school and she didnt reply..

she will of clicked on and maybe looked back on the msg and blocked me 😩🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind would even pay even 50p to spend any time with mrs botched? She has zero crack, her face looks like the crazy cat woman, her body now looks bloated and puffy … I don’t get it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who in their right mind who pay even 50p to spend any time with mrs botched? She has zero crack, her face looks like the crazy cat woman, her body now looks bloated and puffy … I don’t get it 🤦🏼‍♀️
She must do dirty unimaginable things.

Anyone notice the massive lie on her stories? Not been out dancing with the kids once in 2021?! She must forget she documents everything 🤥

Reactions: 13
I genuinely think she believes she will make her kids go viral or just becaine Instagram influencers / models or something 🥴
Deffo, she is hoping they are the next daisy and Ellie. Not going to happen 🤣

Reactions: 4
What really irritates me is when parents like SMD encourage their kids to act feral and be loud, obnoxious and sassy because they think it’s funny or cute when it is anything but!!

People aren’t looking at P&P because they’re admiring them, they’re shocked that their mother is filming/taking pictures of her children instead of asking them to behave properly.

We’ve all been there, where we’ve paid to go somewhere or to do something and had some part of our experience ruined by other people’s children who behave this way e.g. climbing on or touching things they shouldn’t or screeching and being loud when it’s not appropriate etc. I’ve even had my 7 year old ask me before why kids (behaving like P&P) are being naughty and not getting told not to be.

We all want our children to be as free spirited as possible and develop and demonstrate their own little personalities but that isn’t the same as encouraging your kids to to ignore rules and etiquette and behave however they want like SMD does with P&P

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.