Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone explain to me how Princess is "awkward"?????? What do you mean by AWKWARD? She is very pretty and confident. I think she would be popular at high school.
The poor girl wouldn’t be popular - she’d be ridiculed for having a mum that’s a brass and still being dressed identically to her 8year old sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Tbh on the doll front I think it’s sweet, it’s better than her being 11 and being into vaping or trying to do things to seem older! I assumed from the video that someone close to them was having a baby and that’s what she meant by practising. When I went to high school I stopped doing lots of things I loved to try and seem grown up or cool but I regret them now because I felt I grew up too fast from peer pressure! Let an 11 year old play with a doll there’s far worse x
I agree I think it’s sweet

How the hell did they manage during her insta hiatus? Did they just sit in silence with no need to perform? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sophie’s page is public so wouldn’t take long for Princess’s classmates to find it and get screen shots etc. The poor girl would be hounded because of her mum ☹

Reactions: 4
They probably was popular kids
An are well liked
Unfortunately when you hit seniour schools
Especially living on a place like canvey where everyone knows your business

Chuck princess in with a load of hormonal teenage boys that sit at home wanking over her mum
In under wear on Instagram freely displayed for her peers to see

bullying an taunting will happen she will be a target an easy one at that

my son 13 lives on canvey
Saw me looking at a post an said err is that
Sophie dickson
Didn’t she get paid 50k to let some one poo in her mouth !!

thays what the kids at are senior schools are saying
Imagine the torment an comments she is going to
Receive .you live in a dream world if you think she isn’t an easy target threw their mums doing
Senior school is full of hormones
An bitchiness

• Wow
Reactions: 28
They probably was popular kids
An are well liked
Unfortunately when you hit seniour schools
Especially living on a place like canvey where everyone knows your business

Chuck princess in with a load of hormonal teenage boys that sit at home wanking over her mum
In under wear on Instagram freely displayed for her peers to see

bullying an taunting will happen she will be a target an easy one at that

my son 13 lives on canvey
Saw me looking at a post an said err is that
Sophie dickson
Didn’t she get paid 50k to let some one poo in her mouth !!

thays what the kids at are senior schools are saying
Imagine the torment an comments she is going to
Receive .you live in a dream world if you think she isn’t an easy target threw their mums doing
Senior school is full of hormones
An bitchiness
Wow, you almost don’t believe that kids know about these sort of things...such a shame for those girls, it’s not their fault and don’t deserve the bullying.
I don’t feel it will be an issue anyway as it doesn’t look like they will be attending school ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She might have an open account but kids will only know of her by hearing their mums talking about her. She can’t be that notorious in Canvey that even children look her up?

She might have an open account but kids will only know of her by hearing their mums talking about her. She can’t be that notorious in Canvey that even children look her up?
Honestly canvey is such a small place

she drives round in a pink Range Rover convertible big glasses with two little girls in toe
Everyone knows who she is here
Everyone knows everyone here any way .

both girls who was at local schools untull
This year would know Sophie is princess an precious mum
Lots of teens even kids from
Around 9 upwards are on Instagram
my friends kids request to follow me
Only takes a few to follow her an she isn’t set to private for word to get around .
I can assure you my son has never heard me say some one tit in her mouth for 50 k
Was the first time I heard that my self 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, you almost don’t believe that kids know about these sort of things...such a shame for those girls, it’s not their fault and don’t deserve the bullying.
I don’t feel it will be an issue anyway as it doesn’t look like they will be attending school ☹
I wrote in response to some one
Saying
I think they would be popular
Why do you say they would be bullied

I mean come on kids
Especially teenage kids
Can be awful
This is easy bait x

Reactions: 4
I think SMD doesn’t want to send them to school because it might result in her girls being more educated than she is and developing critical thinking. Some parents who live slum-like don’t actually want their children to do better, like addicts, they want their children to follow in their footsteps as it reaffirms their behaviour and it helps with the pretence that it’s normal.

SMD worst nightmare would be her children turning round and questioning why she sold herself (and exploited them) for some handbags etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I also wonder if Sophie doesn’t wanna send them to school - especially Princess to secondary - as she’s realised how much people do actually know about her and gossip about her. We know she most likely reads here and knows we know what she does & how locals do as well, she might be doing it in a way to protect the girls for a while as it’s only a matter of time until princess catches on to stuff and questions stuff.

Reactions: 12
I also wonder if Sophie doesn’t wanna send them to school - especially Princess to secondary - as she’s realised how much people do actually know about her and gossip about her. We know she most likely reads here and knows we know what she does & how locals do as well, she might be doing it in a way to protect the girls for a while as it’s only a matter of time until princess catches on to stuff and questions stuff.
Yep I think so too. She will know they would be bullied and probably doesn’t want the girls to know what she does. She could give them a chance if she moved to another area and deleted her Instagram or had a small private one

Reactions: 5
i actually think she isn’t sending the girls to school because of how much she travels around, if the girls don’t legally have too be there then instead of keep taking them out of a school for weeks at a time and getting fined etc shes just removed them from school?

Reactions: 2
She clearly has no interest in her children’s future if she is keeping them out of school because she travels. If she’s more interested than doing that than getting an actual job then she’s being an awful parent!! As for the bullying can’t she just send them to another school in another town? Children need an education and if Sophie is indeed homeschooling them, I don’t know how she will do it…

Reactions: 7
I guess there could be any number of reasons why she isn’t sending the girls to school but then she needs to provide them with an alternative solution instead. She isn’t and that’s what makes her a selfish 🤬 and bad mum.

It’s fine to homeschool children if you are up to the job but SMD clearly isn’t, she seems to only have a primary school level of academic ability herself.

Reactions: 8
I guess there could be any number of reasons why she isn’t sending the girls to school but then she needs to provide them with an alternative solution instead. She isn’t and that’s what makes her a selfish 🤬 and bad mum.

It’s fine to homeschool children if you are up to the job but SMD clearly isn’t, she seems to only have a primary school level of academic ability herself.
I agree completely!! I think a few years ago she mentioned passing her maths GCSE but the children need more than that! What if they want to go to university and can’t because their selfish mother didn’t send them to school? Such a shame… those kids futures are basically ruined

Reactions: 3
I agree completely!! I think a few years ago she mentioned passing her maths GCSE but the children need more than that! What if they want to go to university and can’t because their selfish mother didn’t send them to school? Such a shame… those kids futures are basically ruined
Exactly, she’s setting them up to be below their peers and limiting their options already (which in turn limits their life choices).

She would also need to know how to be able to break subjects down and actually ‘teach’ it to a child which is a different thing from having her GCSE herself.

Instead of spending her money on her cosmetic procedures, she should spend it on tutors for the kids but SMD wants and needs comes before her kids don’t they?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.