Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been made aware of this thing and her spawn via Stabby Axl and I’m lost for words. Jesus tonight and tomorrow
Oh. Enjoy. Trying to work out what da duck she has injected into her face is my favourite past time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SOPH WISHESSSSS SHE WAS A GYPSY!!!

Hence the girls names.. outfits etc lol

Reactions: 11
The youngest one was vaping????!?!
Literally still have all those bleeping pics from her stories, arse out having pics taken by od PERVS. while the girls were sat watching. Vile creature. Not a loving, responsible, selfless and committed parent would want this daughters seeing that. Selling her soul for her kids to see!!!!!!! Boils my piss!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Are they not at school again??
There is no way the eldest one could attend senior school on the Island. There are only two and she would be bullied and it’s a small place so EVERYBODY knows your business most of my friends kids follow her and it’s no secret she was on adultworks and who the hell dresses their older child like the youngest she would be ridiculed by the older kids I mean the kids of about 15 are all behind the school snorting coke and selling it. That kinda sets the picture and where she lives is an awful area.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There is no way the eldest one could attend senior school on the Island. There are only two and she would be bullied and it’s a small place so EVERYBODY knows your business most of my friends kids follow her and it’s no secret she was on adultworks and who the hell dresses their older child like the youngest she would be ridiculed by the older kids I mean the kids of about 15 are all behind the school snorting coke and selling it. That kinda sets the picture and where she lives is an awful area.
Does anyone know if the kids are in school? Maybe they are in a private one?

As Sophie said she’s too busy showing them the world to send them to school … no, Sophie you’re dragging them to drug fuelled boat parties, palming them off to your ‘pals’ while you get surgery and leaving them alone in hotels while you put fishes in your fanny!

Reactions: 9
My 13 year old would tell me to literally do one if I said oh darling let’s go to a random park dressed like your sibling and start dancing on a skate park to Doja cat 😂😂😂😂😂

wtf!!! And what’s worse is they all think she is the next Daisey O’Donnell (another knob who i can not stand!!)
When in reality princess is awkward as duck ..... !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 13 year old would tell me to literally do one if I said oh darling let’s go to a random park dressed like your sibling and start dancing on a skate park to Doja cat 😂😂😂😂😂

wtf!!! And what’s worse is they all think she is the next Daisey O’Donnell (another knob who i can not stand!!)
When in reality princess is awkward as duck ..... !!!!
Aww I know, she’s really awkward isn’t she bless her! She will get so bullied when/if she ever goes to school 😢

Reactions: 4
They're definitely not back at school this term then - bizarrely spending their Wednesday at an antiques shop in Liverpool.
At what point are there consequences for a parent who doesn't send their kids to school? It's very, very obvious they aren't being home educated.

Reactions: 6
The video she’s posted of the eldest is even worse!
Holy tit I just saw that. Save that child, what a bleeping disgrace of a woman!!!! My daughter 8s 16 and wouldn't dare behave like that, least of all me stood recording it and posting all over socials.

Those kids are not safe, how long do we think it will take for her to be selling her daughter!!?????

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All I can say poor kids 😪😪
They should be in school with friends having a normal childhood not matching clothes and parading about like gods gift. Mum gets shat on for there fake clobber not someone to be proud of and that’s their mum!
My nephew literally is the same age as princess he’s 12 next week I know he’s a boy but he’s just started secondary school and he’s making new friends being a normal 12 year old child. It’s so sad I really hope karma catches up with botched face soph!

Reactions: 14
My boy is 12 and went to secondary school with a couple of friends from primary, so already had a network of friends. He was off for 10 days with covid and I was PANICKING that the 10 days off would set him back making new friends or have him fall behind with work. You know, the stuff that MUMS worry about when your kid is off school! Not this chaotic "a few years off won't do them any harm as long as they have LV scrunchies" that Sophie is providing

Reactions: 18
The school is all over me when one of my kids is off for a couple of days unwell. I dont know how she gets away with it either!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.