Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whataweapon

Newbie here.
Heaven spelt backwards mum fuck me, she's constantly on Facebook, when does she get time to look after her kid. Asks stupid questions she could ask the actual professional. I'm tempted to block her get sick of her 3901 posts a day 😑

Reactions: 4

chaos

What about little miss suicide trigger warning on every other post that has bugger all to do with suicide and generally seeking a back slap for going into mental health nursing....

Yeah I think that’s what annoys me so much - I have anxiety disorder and it’s pretty debilitating at times, there are a lot of things I miss out on because of it. So her using it as an excuse doesn’t sit right with me
Its angers me. I reckon she thinks it will increase her followers. Like "look how amazing she is battling her anxiety", sadly people believe it. Its funny because at one point she was being "bullied" by these group of girls that she was friends with and was posting it everywhere to get sympathy, but if you spoke to the girls involved it was because she was messaging one of their boyfriends (pre-David) inappropriate messages and she got caught out.
I genuinley believe she doesn't have friends now because anyone she becomes close to catches in to her bullshit quicker and turns against her 😂

• Wow

Briar_rose

VIP Member
See. There's so many names I wanna sling forward, but I know one in particular will probably orgasm at the idea of being spoken about 🤣

How are there so many grown folk incapable of living their life without consulting that fucking group?

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
A photographer though 🤣🤣
I suppose she had to say something because being an unemployed bum waiting for her insta career to take off is too long and unprofessional.

I'm sure she was moaning about being skint and having no job blah blah blah and then the next day she was having her hair done. 🙄

Just get a proper job already for God's sake. We all have to take shitty jobs we don't particularly like to pay the bills. The girl needs to grow up.

Eletay

I barely even post in UKMA but have been there for YEARS and I swear the only posts I ever see on my news feed are her lol

Briar_rose

VIP Member
So. Tuesday posted a massive rant on insta. Her husband cheated with a guy via Grindr and got the *covid stab behind my back*

Pure drama.

• Haha

tws

Her OF is posted earlier in the thread. You can’t see the photos but the captions her about giving her davie head in a field
From our soph x

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SequinLover

The boyfriend gives me major creep vibes. For a start who even gets with a random who sends an inbox message, let alone get engaged to them. Not a shocker that she's got an OF, pretty certain that will have been his idea. I could see some of her photos going down that road and thought it was only a matter of time.

I'm sure we've all had messages on Facebook from random blokes but pretty certain we don't all get bloody engaged to them.

God yeah isn't he such a wet blanket? Did anyone see them on Bargain hunt? It was on quite awhile ago now. She was proper boasting about it everywhere thinking she was a celeb. Davids voice... erm... 🤣🤣
I reckon she has bought the majority of her followers too.

Someone suggested she gets a bar or waitressing but she reckons she can't do it because she has a disability or something a long those lines.🙄 More like she's a lazy cow and thinks those jobs are beneath her, she just wants to sit on her arse in her underwear trying to be an influencer. She didn't seem that disabled when she posted her photo shoot which she banged on about for what felt like FOREVER! I was expecting it to be pretty little thing or boo hoo but it wasn't and it was somewhere I'd never heard of 🤣🤣
Omg I was howling at his voice 😂
She said its because of her anxiety. Not so anxious getting her kit off 🙄
Shes just lazy, pretty sure shes never had a job. I get the feeling she has had everything from the bank of Mommy and Daddy

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Omg I was howling at his voice 😂
She said its because of her anxiety. Not so anxious getting her kit off 🙄
Shes just lazy, pretty sure shes never had a job. I get the feeling she has had everything from the bank of Mommy and Daddy
I was too, my partner heard it and asked if they were best friends and was David gay?

Anxiety doing bar work, fucking hell 🤣🤣
She's definitely had everything handed to her. I really hope she doesn't make it as an influencer, she doesn't deserve it.

Literally none of them have jobs? Like sort yourself out first
Exactly!! She made an only fans because they were skint and needed to make money fast. Perfect time to bring a baby into the world. I get sometimes it happens without planning and can work out find but why would you plan this?

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
She's still banging on about her period being late. 🙄🙄 Fucking hell girl, give it a rest.
Loads of women have late periods and are on different medications.
People are giving this twat loads of advice aswell which she won't take because she clearly has something terrible and life threatening wrong with her. 🙃🙃

So glad a thread has been started about her 😂 I’m so confused with the amount of people that seem to worship her. Personally I find her posts so boring and patronising. She definitely got a lot worse since meeting ‘her David’ (what a wet blanket 😂)

• Haha