Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The girl has nothing to her other than being “”body positive”” and David’s girlfriend. Tragic. Who gave her a soap box honestly? Chats about the same shit each day

She’ll go crying to Facebook about it, knowing hundreds of women will give her the attention she’s after, telling her how amazing she is
Pisses me off that so many love her if I'm honest 😂

Also, go get a real job? Don't cry you have no money and then refuse to get a job because you want a social media job when you have ZERO experience 😂

Reactions: 4

Jellybean07

I also can't stand the two popular ones that are very skinny and constantly post pictures of themselves in skimpy revealing outfits. I don't get why they also feel the need to mention that they are mothers but yet don't dress like other mothers.
Monica is annoying as heck

Briar_rose

VIP Member
The tagging admin kills me as soon as a bad word is said.

It's the fucking internet, have a word.

TessMercy

Just had a nosey through some of her posts to refresh my brain. Jfc.. their teeth. Edited so much they look like they're giving off light! Whyyy?? When you're all about body positivity and not editing photos, do you go OTT with your damn teeth? Ridiculous.

Jellybean07

The one with the kids that have stupid names and always has to show off her house and car and then will moan about her house and car the next day. 1st world problems baby x

catlady5

That damn wedding dress! Ohhh I'm hiding it cos I don't want you to see it til it's made.... I really don't care what it looks like 🤣

AND where is the money coming from for this amazing custom made wedding dress???
Bank of mum and dad probably

Do1naaaa

Every single attention seeker mentioned I agree with. So nice to know I don't eye roll alone.

dana1901

Not surprised she cried, it’s SHIT
View attachment 731100
Noooo I never knew she had a thread! I’ve found my people because honestly everything you’ve all said is so true and I’m sure there’ll be lots of new members coming 🤣
Literally the same!! As soon as I seen I HAD to find this thread 😂😂 I wonder how many that have replied saying how disgusted they are, are also on this thread! I don’t even know where to start with her.

Soph x

catlady29

Chatty Member
Anyone remember another jobless bum desperate to be an influencer called hollife? With her massive collection of cheap crap makeup always posting about being skint yet constantly buying more makeup revolution crap...she seemed to disappear into obscurity, there is a thread on here about her somewhere.

catlady5

For someone who spreads body positivity, she doesn’t have spend a lot of time filtering her photos. Even davie 🤮🤮 the more she pops up on my timeline, the more I wanna block her but gotta keep it for the drama.
Also slippery face made me howl 😂😂

didnt colourful hair and tattoo girl leave due to the fact she was allegedly being held hostage but people found out she was lying?

• Wow

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I don't understand why we can't have a UKMA post in off topic. There's literally all sorts in there.

It's not the first time theon has split with brows, and tbh with those scratch cards I'd be gushing too. 🙄🤣