Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Needydingo

I'm absolutely convinced Davie boy is visiting Narnia through the closet or he's ragin weirdo.

Can we talk about that post with the wedding dress 🤣🤣
That damn wedding dress! Ohhh I'm hiding it cos I don't want you to see it til it's made.... I really don't care what it looks like 🤣

AND where is the money coming from for this amazing custom made wedding dress???

Reactions: 3

Yellowfairy

I can't stand her. I'm in the same group she constantly posts in. She confuses me one minute she's going on about how she has no money and no job but yet in the next minute she's talking about getting married next year and having a baby within 2 years. She's a massive attention seeker.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Always the same people in there that get replies on their posts, I see others post and get hardly any reply. The same attention seekers who need validating several times a day.

whataweapon

Thanks. Found the heaven posts and my god they're excessive! Even the ones of her just been born, nothing is private anymore.

Theon I still can't figure out but I'll keep searching 😂
Theon currently has a sore throat and missed a call from her gp as she was asleep (she blames the gp for not calling her back)

• Haha

chaos

The boyfriend gives me major creep vibes. For a start who even gets with a random who sends an inbox message, let alone get engaged to them. Not a shocker that she's got an OF, pretty certain that will have been his idea. I could see some of her photos going down that road and thought it was only a matter of time.

I'm sure we've all had messages on Facebook from random blokes but pretty certain we don't all get bloody engaged to them.
Totally agreed when I read the messages she posted. It was like a 12 year old with a crush not an adult.

Off topic but are you able to make a new thread by any chance for UKMA?

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
That reel though. 😆
It's clear she really rates and fancies herself because before her surgery I'd never seen her talk about body positivity or her getting her tits, arse and fanny out.
That surgery was 100% for vanity reasons.

Someone needs to drop in how she's on here somehow, bring her down a peg or two 😂

• Haha

dana1901

Can we just start a general UKMA thread because the amount of fucking weapons on there I need to vent about 😂

I’m here for this! Most the idiots managed to get themselves booted out but they sprout again like weeds. Deffo need a new ukma thread

That reel though. 😆
It's clear she really rates and fancies herself because before her surgery I'd never seen her talk about body positivity or her getting her tits, arse and fanny out.
That surgery was 100% for vanity reasons.

Someone needs to drop in how she's on here somehow, bring her down a peg or two 😂
I can't wait for the posts about how cruel people are when she realises she's on here 😂 she needs to be knocked down about 50 pegs.

• Haha

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Here from UKMA 😂😂😂 THANKS guys. Why are her and her partners teeth that white?! Looks so fake. Is it just the excessive use of filter that she uses to try(and fails) to hide the fact she looks like a troll doll?

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I'm done with her shit, I tend to scroll past her stories and posts now as they're all so twee and young teenage like.
You can literally tell just how entitled she is and have had everything handed to her on a plate. She wouldn't know struggle if it bit her on her sizeable arse.

• Haha

chaos

Did you know she’s addicted to pixi 🤢 lives in her parents B&B and acts like she she’s royalty.

Ok next....

Im convinced she and her kids live in their bathroom. Except she lets herself out on midday break release to see her new man on a park bench
Oh but did you know her daughter is sooooo grown up and looks like her?

Possibly unpopular but anyone else not a fan of admins?

Jellybean07

Did you know she’s addicted to pixi 🤢 lives in her parents B&B and acts like she she’s royalty.

Ok next....

Im convinced she and her kids live in their bathroom. Except she lets herself out on midday break release to see her new man on a park bench
Ahhhh Pimmy. Did you know she has a new man? I don’t think she’s told us enough. However, I think it’s her man that gets let out on day release.