Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just found this thread, and I am so glad I did. I just find her so fake, I always think that couples that try and shove their relationship down our throats do it to try and prove something, normally just trying to kid themselves
Definitely fake. Can't stand the girl. Actually offends me how popular she is

Reactions: 3

Yellowfairy

There's quite a few in ukma that i can't stand. Most of the very popular ones annoy the fuck out off me. Everyone arse licks them and they are seen as superior. So many of them act like they are better than everyone else especially that one girl who constantly brags about the amount of money and skincare products she has.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
She's everything which is wrong with this country.
That post just screams of entitlement! She's definitely been a spoilt child who was rarely told no, her posts smacks of it.

Does he work? I always think it must be a huge burden to financially support your partner when youre both so young and A- they're physically capable of earning their own money and B- there's no children/dependents to care for. I'd be too resntful

catlady29

Chatty Member
Oof who remembers the hotel window/seefront/chair pics of her and David...wowsers, and if ur in 18+ u were treated to the more xrated version 😵 is his voice actually like that?!? I heard it once on her insta stories and he literally sounds like he's been on the heluim balloons 🎈

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I'm gonna name because I can't be arsed.

Fucking Emily John. Sanctimonious arsehole who thinks she's more intelligent than she is.

For me.. I don’t get the filtered pictures. I mean the silver white teeth give it away, they don’t even look human in them.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
God yeah isn't he such a wet blanket? Did anyone see them on Bargain hunt? It was on quite awhile ago now. She was proper boasting about it everywhere thinking she was a celeb. Davids voice... erm... 🤣🤣
I reckon she has bought the majority of her followers too.

Someone suggested she gets a bar or waitressing but she reckons she can't do it because she has a disability or something a long those lines.🙄 More like she's a lazy cow and thinks those jobs are beneath her, she just wants to sit on her arse in her underwear trying to be an influencer. She didn't seem that disabled when she posted her photo shoot which she banged on about for what felt like FOREVER! I was expecting it to be pretty little thing or boo hoo but it wasn't and it was somewhere I'd never heard of 🤣🤣

catlady29

Chatty Member
Why does everything with her and her band of merry asslickers have to *cute* *cosy* *romantic*, it is so cringe, so weird and so infantile, literally acts like a 5 year old.

I think the fact she went to the papers about her jaw surgery shows what a narcissist she is, it’s hardly big news is it. Can just imagine her parents ‘oh Soph, you’re in the paper, you’re FAMOUS!’ and it’s snowballed from there 😂

As for blaming anxiety on not being able to do bar work etc, what a crock of shit!! She can parade around London in her undies though 🤯 Did anyone see her recent post about her new ‘career’ plan? She wants to go into schools to promote body positivity. Surely that’s got to be far more anxiety inducing than pulling a pint?!

• Haha

watery melon

Theon’s bird gives me a headache. If it’s not those shite brows it’s the non-stop dramatic posts about anything and everything.
Missed her call with the GP now it’s suddenly the end of the world as if 111 hasn’t existed since like forever.
“What do I do, I’m so upset🥺” as if Google isn’t free.
Damsels in distress irk everyone fibre of my being.

I think having a job and the structure and routine that comes with that as well as the satisfaction of being able to spend money you've earned could be really helpful for a lot of people with anxiety