Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post is talking about someone who recently started using Josef Rakich’s app / platform and pulled over $100k views ver 4 days from launch.

I reckon it’s referencing Loaf, she would need around 300 signups to achieve this number (at current pricing) and the way it references the speed of her onboarding is very fitting.
$300k is pretty wild if it is Loafie

Reactions: 8
I still cannot comprehend the radio silence on Pixie… like it is just so telling.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else’s Instagram glitching and it looks like Loafie is permanently live? It has said she was since she spent half the day live last week. I was up with my son the other day at 2am and thought she was unravelling when it said she was live. Unfortunately not 😢😢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
so a week or so ago I mentioned Loaf had recently started following Breon Ansley (as of September) who is competing at the O in November and I bet she is trying to get her hooks into.
She refused to say on her most recent live who her “friend” was competing at the O when someone asked who she might fly over to watch.. weird you wouldn’t publicly support your “friend” 🫠

On that … just noticed these comments.. 🙃

It’s probably marlette competing at the amateur Olympia 😂

Reactions: 2
The insta page had a post also saying that in the first 4 days since launching on 28/9 (loafs launch date) they had done $135k in signups.
I just had a look and it was $135k in the first few hours of launch 😵😵 and $300k in the first 4 days. Holy crap. This witch is making some easy money.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just had a look and it was $135k in the first few hours of launch 😵😵 and $300k in the first 4 days. Holy crap. This witch is making some easy money.
Oh crap really I misread! Fark. We are doing something wrong here tattlers.

Reactions: 8
Oh crap really I misread! Fark. We are doing something wrong here tattlers.
She’ll drown trying to service ~1000 people no matter how automated the program is. People are expecting her one on one attention and she won’t be able to deliver. With that will come all of her passive aggressive and straight up nasty comments and she will lose a lot of the few followers she already has.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This whole moisturiser story is her typical sexual innuendo. She’s so obsessed. It’s embarrassing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This post is talking about someone who recently started using Josef Rakich’s app / platform and pulled over $100k views ver 4 days from launch.

I reckon it’s referencing Loaf, she would need around 300 signups to achieve this number (at current pricing) and the way it references the speed of her onboarding is very fitting.
just realised I totally wrote this incorrectly $300k not $100k haha (Sorry sleep deprived mum up tattling while breastfeeding).

so she would have needed about 750 signups to achieve this. If she created 750 meal plans AND workout plans, they are either not very customised or she isn’t putting them together all by herself. Which is fine, but don’t go and call it 1:1 coaching, and don’t say it’s worth 7x the price! It’s not even worth the intro price!

it’s also PROOF she didn’t just wake up one day and decide to delete the bod and change her business. 1 month onboarding baby gurl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else’s Instagram glitching and it looks like Loafie is permanently live? It has said she was since she spent half the day live last week. I was up with my son the other day at 2am and thought she was unravelling when it said she was live. Unfortunately not 😢😢
Yep, mine is doing it too.

just realised I totally wrote this incorrectly $300k not $100k haha (Sorry sleep deprived mum up tattling while breastfeeding).

so she would have needed about 750 signups to achieve this. If she created 750 meal plans AND workout plans, they are either not very customised or she isn’t putting them together all by herself. Which is fine, but don’t go and call it 1:1 coaching, and don’t say it’s worth 7x the price! It’s not even worth the intro price!

it’s also PROOF she didn’t just wake up one day and decide to delete the bod and change her business. 1 month onboarding baby gurl.
Its unsustainable to DO IT WELL. Or properly and actually be customised.

Reactions: 9
Lol I wonder what this vulnerable video is about 🙄

“being her authentic self” couldn’t even look at the camera as she said the word authentic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And there it is Cleo Harper Sale, Hi Loaf hope your day is so very stale.
Hope they don’t renew her contract. They would sell heaps more if she wasn’t part of it. But when will she wear a top that actually fits her balloons in. Its gross.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.