Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Loafers and welcome to Project You, where it’ll cost you $397 every 13 weeks if you forget to cancel the new Sophie Guidolin thread.

The title is a shorter version of the OG “It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool, make all the alpha males drool and stay natrool”. I took the bit about men out, as Loaf doesn’t want to support them and we’re entering our high value women era.

In the words of Loaf: spread love, lies, support for women in a man’s world, joy, gratitude, romance and your legs. *Insert high-pitched unhinged squealing, shaking here* … and that’s a recap on thread 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wait….what?
I stopped following loaf until last years train wreck but didn’t she do duck all training since her gym flooded, Covid and then spending the year prancing around the doctors penthouse making appalling Tik Toks?
Then it hasn’t been that much longer than 6 months that’s she’s suddenly popped up vascular as duck, which she’s never been in her entire look at me career, all while pumping tiny weights for a bodybuilder (apart from hip thrusting 130kg after a supposed c-section)
✨💞yOu aRe a liAr bAby gUrLL💞✨

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Her ‘tag a high value woman’ reel is just her narcissistic personality coming out, it’s got nothing to do with actually empowering women.. otherwise she’d choose someone else than just herself. Any excuse to edit 45 seconds of eye bleeping video snippets of herself together so she can rewatch it over and over

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her ‘tag a high value woman’ reel is just her narcissistic personality coming out, it’s got nothing to do with actually empowering women.. otherwise she’d choose someone else than just herself. Any excuse to edit 45 seconds of eye bleeping video snippets of herself together so she can rewatch it over and over
Last I checked, High Value women don’t murder their healthy babies out of spite….🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh yeah, it’s clear now that this was always an intentional scam.

I distinctly remember her saying multiple times that this is a 13 week course only and she wasn’t sure how many people she would even sell it to, specifically because she knew she underpriced it and didn’t know how much work she was creating for herself. She never once mentioned that it would be a subscription or an ongoing program. So for her now to claim that it is a recurring thing that, no big deal, you will be charged for ongoing unless you cancel it is complete and utter bullshit. As if you should have just assumed this.

I think that’s why she has been chaotic and convoluted about the info she’s been providing, it was intentional so that she can hook people with FOMO hoping they would be be too distracted to even think that far ahead. I’m convinced that if one of us hadn’t asked her in the live about the recurring charge she wouldn’t have ever addressed it and slipped in it there with nobody being the wiser. And then cha-ching, every 3 months she’s gotten a tranche of money pouring in. It’s also probably why she was rushing to implement this now so that the cash infusions coordinate with the fiscal quarters. Sneaky witch.

She knows that was the most profitable aspect of her app and has been trying to figure out another recurring charge scheme since The Bod was clearly dying on the vine (obviously for her to cancel the whole thing altogether). It’s also shady as duck that she wasn’t going to make a proper announcement that The Bod was ending. She just slipped that in there too. She is SO unethical.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love how she says High value woman are confident but not arrogant…….Mother F$cker you’re the biggest arrogant muppet there is! This woman is an absolute fraud!
---
OMG the audacity of this woman! Here she is talking about F&ck boys Ummm lady step back and look at your actions and behaviour! Yuck she is vile

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I love how she says High value woman are confident but not arrogant…….Mother F$cker you’re the biggest arrogant muppet there is! This woman is an absolute fraud!
---
OMG the audacity of this woman! Here she is talking about F&ck boys Ummm lady step back and look at your actions and behaviour! Yuck she is vile
Maybe he didn’t want to pay her for her services?

• Haha
All of those screenshot msgs of women saying “thank you and you’re amazing”
I find those msgs weird… if you’re paying someone for a service do you then compliment them on how amazing they are? And how thankful you are for them taking the time to provide said service?
It just screams scam.

Reactions: 27
How is this any different to her cheating on Nath by giving her ex a cheeky bj in the car park? She has TWO children with him, so arguably worse. If ever there was a female fboi, it’s old mate loaf.

She is such a pick me girl. Or a pickmeisha as I’ve seen the term floating around 🤣 Look at me, I’m so irresistible that new dads just can’t help but shoot their shot with me 🤮
IMG_2755.jpeg

---

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It appears the bod has been completely converted to this customised meal plan nonsense. To claim this was a “rogue” decision is absolute bullshit, this was a premeditated, planned change of direction for her business. I would imagine that all the coding etc that’s been going on was to create the systems to autogenerate these “customised” plans for everyone, it’s not something that anyone could have pulled together in 24 hours at a hotel.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I doubt she bothered announcing she was transitioning the bod app to be an online coaching platform because she didn’t have any users on it anyway haha.. either that or she will just change them all over automatically to the $397 price.

I had a look at the legal disclaimer and t&cs last night. This was well and truly planned out for a while since all of that is in place and referenced. I have included a few interesting sections below including:

- a part saying “we do not guarantee results” - even though she said “I can guarantee to get you lean” on the live last night

- a section which looks recently edited or new on subscription

- a section on the use of images without any other form of consent

- a waiver on the words or conduct of another party (Sophie) unless it is in writing … aka Sophie saying tit on her stories or making promises that differ from what is in writing in the agreement

they also reference which macro calculator they use… so FYI guys it’s not one they have created they are following one of the pre-existing stock standard models that has been around for YEARS. They also reference the food datatbases they pull from (USDA), which is standard however completing dispels the illusion Sophie has been pedellaing about her creating each individual ingredient. It is literally a data pull she would have had her overseas team do and input into a spreadsheet (exactly what I and every coach I know does for their business), nothing special and NOT time consuming.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I missed what was asked in the live but her last words were , I realised the BOD was too advanced then cut the live.
seeks she doesn’t want to answer questions about it . Slimy snake

Reactions: 10
Did babygurl run out quickly and buy a new laptop with all the money she scammed last night? Days ago she didn’t want to buy a new laptop in the middle of this launch for fear of losing everything she had for this launch and then ✨wallah✨ new laptop. I think the tattlers have called it, she is desperado for moolah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So the bod was a dying app, and she has simply just worked out to promote it as a custom meal plan where instead of the user typing in their details into the app, she is now simply typing their details into the app and charging a recurring $397 for the privilege 🫤.
Honestly if she still has any naive followers who have followed her for years, watched this absolute train wreck and they can’t see through this scam, I don’t even feel sorry for them. They are enablers.

Reactions: 23
This witch is deluded. She is the absolute polar opposite of that tit she sprouts in her empowerment video. She’s a hustler alright. Poor bleeping daughters! Makes me so bleeping angry that she has no idea what a bleeping c*** she actually is

Reactions: 12
I doubt she bothered announcing she was transitioning the bod app to be an online coaching platform because she didn’t have any users on it anyway haha.. either that or she will just change them all over automatically to the $397 price.

I had a look at the legal disclaimer and t&cs last night. This was well and truly planned out for a while since all of that is in place and referenced. I have included a few interesting sections below including:

- a part saying “we do not guarantee results” - even though she said “I can guarantee to get you lean” on the live last night

- a section which looks recently edited or new on subscription

- a section on the use of images without any other form of consent

- a waiver on the words or conduct of another party (Sophie) unless it is in writing … aka Sophie saying tit on her stories or making promises that differ from what is in writing in the agreement

they also reference which macro calculator they use… so FYI guys it’s not one they have created they are following one of the pre-existing stock standard models that has been around for YEARS. They also reference the food datatbases they pull from (USDA), which is standard however completing dispels the illusion Sophie has been pedellaing about her creating each individual ingredient. It is literally a data pull she would have had her overseas team do and input into a spreadsheet (exactly what I and every coach I know does for their business), nothing special and NOT time consuming.
The Images section was so blunt in its language to modify for exploitation. Why anyone would permit this to themselves I just don’t get.
I noticed a few women were asking about menopause impacts and she can’t talk to that (just that article) because she isn’t trained to. This is the diff between a clinical dietician & Uni trained Nutritionist vs. the tafe certified Loafer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.