Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s at the point she needs to be hospitalised - she’s mentally fried and should be institutionalised

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sophie did you cleaner not tell you that the $395 price was a one time only offer. She won’t be doing it again at this price if you don’t book in for monthly cleans. If you Leave it another 8 weeks without seeing her again her price will go up to $795. Her cleaner obviously values her time and knows her worth.
Why is it okay for Loaf to think that she is able to put any price on her time/products, but expects less of other people and theirs?
Can’t believe how she is shaming her cleaner. So gross.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Sophie did you cleaner not tell you that the $395 price was a one time only offer. She won’t be doing it again at this price if you don’t book in for monthly cleans. If you Leave it another 8 weeks without seeing her again her price will go up to $795. Her cleaner obviously values her time and knows her worth.
Why is it okay for Loaf to think that she is able to put any price on her time/products, but expects less of other people and theirs?
Did she think she’d be getting a discount because the cleaner got the added bonus of spending her time admiring the paul in the central centre of the square house while she cleaned eleventy billion louvres? If you’ve got an entire mortgage to spend on a G wagon you don’t need to worry about the cost of a cleaner 🙄 She spent $800 on bleeping Gucci tights and thinks a cleaner is overcharging 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
baby girl is broke ass... whinging about a cleaner... tried to whinge about horse riding but had to back-pedal because Nath said it is a price increase and didn't join her in the hysteria OMG moment and she would never cross that because they don't have parenting court orders and have to do it mutually...
I am starting to think Nathan upstairs was an in-between moving house moment.

Reactions: 17
PLESSE send this to her lmao 👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really!!!!!!!! Are we watching the same fucked up moulding loaf!!!!!
She is trying to pass herself being clearly high as a kite off as “how she used to be”. Loaf, we know your are up to your eyeballs on crack or meth or steroids or all of the above. Give it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my God, I lost it at her. She might never read it, I literally don't care and have now blocked her so I don't even know if it will show up in her DMs. I just can't any more with her psychotic hateful nonsense.
---

For context, the full messages:

1) I pay my cleaners $121 incl gst per fortnight. Windows are extra, $50 per room because I have floor to ceiling windows including sliding doors.

2) I have followed you religiously since 2012, until I unfollowed in Aug 2023.

I've blocked her because I nearly threw my phone across the room tonight. What a hateful, narcissistic, pathetic, awful human being she's become.
---

My favourite thing is that my phone autocorrected 'believed' to 'behoved', and whilst not grammatically correct, 'behoved' is still a word, and one I'm sure she doesn't know 🤣🤣🤣
She will read it here. Go you for blocking her.

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off you stale crusty loaf. Maybe your cleaner’s “value hierarchy” is to provide for her family too? Double bleeping standards 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her hair looks rank. Bleach blonde and straw like. 6-8 hrs in the chair Thursday ain’t gonna improve it before you go and play with Kylie gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would she care about having no make up on to work out and having no clothes on when she’s never bloody dressed anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would she care about having no make up on to work out and having no clothes on when she’s never bloody dressed anyway!
That’s what I thought! Normally your cheeks are hanging out as you poke them towards the phone for a thirst trap so when you are covered up in tiny shorts it’s like a priests robe!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She mustn’t have been raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO if she thinks they are overcharging. That price is standard. And worth it IMO.

Reactions: 18
I’m known a few people on the gear.
She’s a full blown “Penguin”

Watching those short clips from the live was like being at a crack on.

Reactions: 8
Way to alienate any cleaner who may have been a fan and just be utterly disrespectful of their profession. I pay my cleaner $50 an hour - it's more than I earn an hour. But I'm also not a dipshit and know that someone running their own business is also paying their own tax, super, equipment costs, fuel, time it takes to confirm bookings, quotes etc. We love and respect the value the cleaner adds to our lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How’s the ‘I could make a grand a day cleaning two houses’. So juvenile.
my kid is 13 and knows that you don’t clear what you charge in any business. Unless of course you’re ripping the tit out of people with their moool plans.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.