Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly believe the main reason she aborted her sweet baby was because of her severe body dysmorphia. She was the biggest she’s ever been whilst pregnant with pixie (and looked normal and healthy) and she couldn’t handle it. You can tell by the way she constantly flexes and fixes herself up that’s she has very very low self esteem. Also a reason she’s a notorious Cheater.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I truly believe the main reason she aborted her sweet baby was because of her severe body dysmorphia. She was the biggest she’s ever been whilst pregnant with pixie (and looked normal and healthy) and she couldn’t handle it. You can tell by the way she constantly flexes and fixes herself up that’s she has very very low self esteem. Also a reason she’s a notorious Cheater.
That- and realised Andrew wasn’t going to ask how high when she demanded he jump.

Reactions: 19
Does she think people are dumb and stale like her?
these comments cannot be from normal followers.
In case you have forgotten baby gurlzzzzz, she wears an XS, which is the only believable thing after seeing her pancake ass 🤣
---
100% agree with you, very insecure and very low self esteem for sure.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been posted before, I haven’t seen it. Could this be loafs injector? Or maybe she gets her fat freezing done there which is how she’s dropped weight so quickly by eating 3000 calls, lifting 4kg weights and no cardio.. (and also the secret boob job and lipo she had when she had scars ALL over her stomach)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That- and realised Andrew wasn’t going to ask how high when she demanded he jump.
It was turning into an absolute challenge for her rather than an influencer opportunity. Having HG wasn’t in the media strategy.

• Heart
Not sure if this has been posted before, I haven’t seen it. Could this be loafs injector? Or maybe she gets her fat freezing done there which is how she’s dropped weight so quickly by eating 3000 calls, lifting 4kg weights and no cardio.. (and also the secret boob job and lipo she had when she had scars ALL over her stomach)
A stabby hug haha Pretty sure loaf had the vitamin infusion (or her words from the medical emergency era ‘fusion’) at this joint. But yes likely her injection lady too. Needs to be sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do we think she's talking about when she says today was the worst day ever?? Something finalised with Andrew

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What do we think she's talking about when she says today was the worst day ever?? Something finalised with Andrew
That’s my assumption as well. He’s been very quiet on his feed. No stories at all. Work/travel / home.
Maybe something was mentioned about their SM usage.
Andy, if you’re reading this, post is us a shirtless Brad pic if you’re alive & ok…..it’s for everyone else. I have no interest. Ok - maybe just the dog photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps the property settlement has happened? He gave her what she deserves, sweet FA?

She probs thought she was going to get a big payout, lawyers have advised otherwise. She has no chance of getting anything substantive out of him.

The loafster has been hit by the karma bus ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
Perhaps the property settlement has happened? He gave her what she deserves, sweet FA?

She probs thought she was going to get a big payout, lawyers have advised otherwise. She has no chance of getting anything substantive out of him.

The loafster has been hit by the karma bus ✨
Too soon IMO. I think it will be a bit longer until thats tit is sorted.

Reactions: 8
Really?! She's posted a few times she is, I'd hate to find out she's lying 🤥
Her partner is definitely not natty though
Of course she’d say that. She’s been called out on it though.
---
The most boring live, she shouldn’t work in retail and the poor CH worker who had to put up with her deserves a big bottle of wine.

here’s some screen grabs while I crop some funnies from the video
View attachment 2505299View attachment 2505300View attachment 2505301
duck me, she has a face you really want to punch! 🤮

Last edited:
That’s my assumption as well. He’s been very quiet on his feed. No stories at all. Work/travel / home.
Maybe something was mentioned about their SM usage.
Andy, if you’re reading this, post is us a shirtless Brad pic if you’re alive & ok…..it’s for everyone else. I have no interest. Ok - maybe just the dog photo.
Andy is fine. :) . Congrats Charlie!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.