Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live is kind of frantic. She’s doing zoomies around the Cleo shop picking up random items of clothing and trying them on. I’ll admit it’s kind of informative AND I am tempted to check out the sale 🥴 but at the same time, she said “ask me anything about products.” People are asking questions and she is scooting around them. Someone asked about sizing in shorts. Loaf read back the question, then said “okay yep. So this crop I am wearing….” duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to leave to go to work but yeah it was a bit boring. She also said something about leggings and “because I have a bit of a pancake ass” !!!!!!! Hi 👋 Sophie !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is very minimal runaway leg and toe poses and stupid thigh gap walks. Well done Loaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The most boring live, she shouldn’t work in retail and the poor CH worker who had to put up with her deserves a big bottle of wine.

here’s some screen grabs while I crop some funnies from the video
IMG_2529.jpeg
IMG_2528.jpeg
IMG_2530.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The most boring live, she shouldn’t work in retail and the poor CH worker who had to put up with her deserves a big bottle of wine.

here’s some screen grabs while I crop some funnies from the video
View attachment 2505299View attachment 2505300View attachment 2505301
Good lord she really does still have that pancake ass. no wonder she bends in all sorts of poses to try and make it appear like a booty... I don't believe for a nanosecond she has lordosis or scoliosis... she 'appears' to have a bendy back because she makes her ass stick out...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also, during the live she literally walked off screen behind the counter and stripped her crop off in front of the CH girls (and in the main storefront which has windows everywhere), and they were like “wow soph, this ain’t good” as a joke but you could tell they were so uncomfortable with her literally having her tits out in front of them

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So a size 6 is an XS, but an 8 is an XS?
---
Also, during the live she literally walked off screen behind the counter and stripped her crop off in front of the CH girls (and in the main storefront which has windows everywhere), and they were like “wow soph, this ain’t good” as a joke but you could tell they were so uncomfortable with her literally having her tits out in front of them
Got that!
---
Pancake bum
---

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That would be to make the staff feel uncomfortable no doubt... she is always throwing a flex or throwing shade so obvs desperate for the 'tention...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Thanks for your service tattlers, I’ve tried to watch the videos and it may just be me, but super glitchy. It does mean I don’t have to hear her voice though. 🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
So a size 6 is an XS, but an 8 is an XS?
---

Got that!
---
Pancake bum
---

---
Thanks for doing that , I hope she feels like a twit for baring all in front of ppl who don’t want to see her tits , she is gross . Her junkie looking body really suits her personality now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.