Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait until people realise they’ve been conned into these crappy meal plans. Once the pictures stop matching the ingredients is the best 😍 I can’t even remember what some of my crappy snacks were on the JRF plan but they SUCKED.

Reactions: 9
Am blown away by how little shape she has and how her body really isn’t as great as she makes it out to be! She is all smoke and mirrors! That ass is super flat!!!! She’s always going on about her tiny waist as well!
---
You can also clearly see how uncomfortable she is about the no filter situation! Little miss “I don’t use filters” when In reality she always has one on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
$300k is pretty wild if it is Loafie
and today she is having her $800 hair appointment... cashed up baby bogan girl! What new tit will she flex with in the coming days... deciding to keep her car after all...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Am blown away by how little shape she has and how her body really isn’t as great as she makes it out to be! She is all smoke and mirrors! That ass is super flat!!!! She’s always going on about her tiny waist as well!
---
You can also clearly see how uncomfortable she is about the no filter situation! Little miss “I don’t use filters” when In reality she always has one on
How stupid do these grifting moles think we are? Ashy Bines was using one the other day, the screen was fuzzy AF and of course she pulls out the old “not using a filter today” why bother saying it when you’re clearly lying and it’s plainly obvious with the resolution of the current phones 🤦🏻‍♀️
“Oh sorry for the tit resolution guys, I’m still using an iPhone 8” said no influencer ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, looking at the live pics and then jumped on to her stories and the difference is so obvious.

Crustly continental loaf on the live and smooth white vienna loaf on the filtered story.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just had a look and it was $135k in the first few hours of launch 😵😵 and $300k in the first 4 days. Holy crap. This witch is making some easy money.
At 300k that's 755 plans. If she worked 80 hour across those 4 days and didn't have any help it means she spent on average 6.3min on each meal and exercise plan. This doesn't include anytime for changes, emails, socials, breaks, kids etc.

For the weekly check ins based on a 20 hour day, for 7 days, this works out at 11min per check in. Again not factoring any other time in her day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
At 300k that's 755 plans. If she worked 80 hour across those 4 days and didn't have any help it means she spent on average 6.3min on each meal and exercise plan. This doesn't include anytime for changes, emails, socials etc.
Nice ‘work’ if you can get it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait until people realise they’ve been conned into these crappy meal plans. Once the pictures stop matching the ingredients is the best 😍 I can’t even remember what some of my crappy snacks were on the JRF plan but they SUCKED.
By the their third week there will be some shots fired on how much work she has to do for these people
---
Are we taking suggestions of what hotel the wag and the wannabe wag will be at tonight? My guess is the Brisbane one that she frequents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, during the live she literally walked off screen behind the counter and stripped her crop off in front of the CH girls (and in the main storefront which has windows everywhere), and they were like “wow soph, this ain’t good” as a joke but you could tell they were so uncomfortable with her literally having her tits out in front of them
“wow soph, this ain’t good”

do you think they were talking about her uneven botched boobs? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At 300k that's 755 plans. If she worked 80 hour across those 4 days and didn't have any help it means she spent on average 6.3min on each meal and exercise plan. This doesn't include anytime for changes, emails, socials, breaks, kids etc.

For the weekly check ins based on a 20 hour day, for 7 days, this works out at 11min per check in. Again not factoring any other time in her day.
I think they’re basing it on ARR (annual recurring revenue), each person bills $397 every quarter. So $1,588 ARR per person, meaning $100k is 63 plans/people. $300k is 189 plans/people.

Reactions: 14
Don’t worry about what’s happening in Israel people.
There is serious first world problems happening right here with this idiot ‘losing her coffee’ (oh my gad guuuuuuys thanks for the suggestions of waaaare it is!) and now spoontering herself with her moisturiser 🧴 🙄
Somehow I feel the second incident she’s very used to.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If only there were changing rooms nearby…
Oh wait 🤣

Also, during the live she literally walked off screen behind the counter and stripped her crop off in front of the CH girls (and in the main storefront which has windows everywhere), and they were like “wow soph, this ain’t good” as a joke but you could tell they were so uncomfortable with her literally having her tits out in front of them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.