Sophie Guidolin #31 It’s cool to customise your mool, doggy paddle in the pool and stay natrool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how a 6k a year for horse riding lessons for your daughters is expensive yet a 12k coffee machine isn't an issue for someone you hardly knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just having a flashback to the live, did anyone get a screen grab of her comment/tone/face when she mentioned smoking and how people vape now? I wish I recorded the condescending tone and the face she pulled.

Reactions: 7
Just having a flashback to the live, did anyone get a screen grab of her comment/tone/face when she mentioned smoking and how people vape now? I wish I recorded the condescending tone and the face she pulled.
Missed that. But like, she’s a drug addict. So who is she to judge smoking/vaping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This has me thinking, does she pay tax on these mool plans? Is it $397 incl GST? Does stripe or square or whatever payment collection program she use separate out the tax component?

She seems financially illiterate.
Actually just illiterate in all ways…

How’s the ‘I could make a grand a day cleaning two houses’. So juvenile.
my kid is 13 and knows that you don’t clear what you charge in any business. Unless of course you’re ripping the tit out of people with their moool plans.

Reactions: 10
Is she finally realising how expensive everything is? Because she's that unhinged not even the sugar daddies want her anymore plus all her customers see through her crap so she's finally running out of money!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see… I see babe! I see it all babe, and what I see when you gain weight or feel tired is that you’re not following your mool plan that I slaved away making for you. I see that fitness and a better you is not your priority. I see that being grateful for me is not your priority… I see you’re not a 🎶LEESSSSBIAAANNN!🎶 and you wonder why you aren’t as skinnae, high-vibration, inspired and totallyyyy flourishing and fulfilled like me! Get your priorities sorted! Like ask yourself, when was the last time you woke up at millionaire hour and manifested the life you want? If that answer wasn’t today, you are not in alignment babe.

This is the reason I don’t have before and after pics of my clients, it’s because they don’t follow their mool plans or prioritise being just like me! They aren’t doing justice to my amazing work, and in relation to their lack of discipline and hard work, I honestly am literally so disappointed. If my 15 year old son 🥵 can follow his plan, it’s literally not that hard!

Anyway, it’s time to go play with Kylie! ✂ Mwahhhh! But I’m totally not lesbian. Ew. 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Look at Hattie Boydles content, she is actually natty (like our Loaf claims to be lmao) and her content is full of working out, food, amazing advice about food (she used to have an ED and is open about the struggles and helps women using her experience) and everything gym related
That's who I look up to for inspo 👌 not sophie who seems to be cracked out and completely scattered in every which way
People in the know have openly stated that Hattie is not natty!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
so a week or so ago I mentioned Loaf had recently started following Breon Ansley (as of September) who is competing at the O in November and I bet she is trying to get her hooks into.
She refused to say on her most recent live who her “friend” was competing at the O when someone asked who she might fly over to watch.. weird you wouldn’t publicly support your “friend” 🫠

On that … just noticed these comments.. 🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
baby girl is broke ass... whinging about a cleaner... tried to whinge about horse riding but had to back-pedal because Nath said it is a price increase and didn't join her in the hysteria OMG moment and she would never cross that because they don't have parenting court orders and have to do it mutually...
I am starting to think Nathan upstairs was an in-between moving house moment.
Yes!! She said in the text to Nath "thoughts??" Why would she ask if she knew "straight away" she would work harder to make it happen 🤔

Reactions: 7
Someone asked on The Bod latest grid post that they thought The Bod was no longer - presumably Loaf has answered with a big long word salad paragraph that only needed to say ‘The app is no more, now it’s custom meal plans’ That’s all!

She is 1000% planning on opening up ‘spots’!!! She’s just creating a frenzy so she can increase the price and people will be busting to pay it!! Guaranteed that’s what’s she’s doing!! 😤

Reactions: 10
This has me thinking, does she pay tax on these mool plans? Is it $397 incl GST? Does stripe or square or whatever payment collection program she use separate out the tax component?

She seems financially illiterate.
Actually just illiterate in all ways…
I reckon she’d try to claim absolutely everything as a tax write off.
She’s proven with cokechella that she thinks you can link everything as a 100% tax write off

Reactions: 9
Ughhhhh can she make it any more obvious that her “custom” meals are copy and paste….. who calls it shrimp in Australia?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This post is talking about someone who recently started using Josef Rakich’s app / platform and pulled over $100k views ver 4 days from launch.

I reckon it’s referencing Loaf, she would need around 300 signups to achieve this number (at current pricing) and the way it references the speed of her onboarding is very fitting.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Great to see Nathan is loose with sharing people’s emails and personal details as well. This person’s email was clearly visible but I cropped it. I’d be bleeping fuming.
I keep picturing how long he must have taken to type this email lol as mean girl loaf said how slow Nath is on the computer. Loaf might be faster but she is sloppy and full of errors with a side of arrogant so…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ what a pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked on The Bod latest grid post that they thought The Bod was no longer - presumably Loaf has answered with a big long word salad paragraph that only needed to say ‘The app is no more, now it’s custom meal plans’ That’s all!

She is 1000% planning on opening up ‘spots’!!! She’s just creating a frenzy so she can increase the price and people will be busting to pay it!! Guaranteed that’s what’s she’s doing!! 😤
The word salad reply looks like she threw all the ingredients in a bowl and shook the tit out of it then served it with a side of meth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ughhhhh can she make it any more obvious that her “custom” meals are copy and paste….. who calls it shrimp in Australia?!
As a chef, (me, not her 🤣) this is also written TERRIBLY

First step should be cooking the "shrimp" or have it listed as cooked in the ingredients
You get to the end of the recipe and find out you need to add something that is magically pre cooked lmao
Also I know she's trying to be "healthy" but damn girl add some herbs in, this is bland as tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

She’s already done it, more spots opened up a few days back and the price went up to nearly $700. It’s nothing but a complete con, preying on vulnerable women.

What makes it even more obvious is the fact she has “1000’s of healthy recipes” to choose from and she wants everyone to believe she compiled, prepared and photographed all of these meals in the four days she claims she threw this idea together?! At this point, anyone who falls for her bullshit is just a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Funny she hasn’t promoted the Cleo Harper sale like every other ambassador… probably doesn’t want to draw attention that half the sale is her failed collection 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.