Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think other parts of her probably smell too šŸ¤«
I just get stinky head vibes. Only washing your hair once a week. There is not a dry shampoo in the world that could freshen it enough for once a week especially given all her workouts and healings and saunas etc
Stinky head
Like a teen boy after he takes his fave hat off. Thatā€™s the stink vibe I get.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she has massive nipples / areolas and that her recent surgery was to reduce them. She wants to wear widely ill fitting tops and seems to not be and to without a nipple popping out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else have an assumption with zero evidence about the loaf herself lol? (Similar to everyone assuming Deni smells lol).

I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever done anything off the top of my head to make me think this - but I get the vibe from her that she could be racist. I donā€™t know if itā€™s because I donā€™t think I have seen a person of colour in a story or post of hers ever (both personal and professional) or because she just seems so bogan that she would never interact with someone not from Australia lol.

I canā€™t not think this I know itā€™s not a great accusation to put out lol
Totally, I think she looks like she needs a good scrub, she always looks so grotty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
555162 at about 5pm today. 80 drop today
No stats today. Website broken. Hopefully they will back. I think itā€™s managed /hosted in Kyiv- Ukraine soooooo weā€™ll see

oh yeah -someone needs to tell Amber Paul sheā€™s not a journo. Even they donā€™t like reporting facts. Loaf has blocked her though, along with half the population
---
555162 at about 5pm today. 80 drop today
555075 at about 8:15 pm. 77 drop today. Just came back online

Attachments

Last edited:
I remember many years ago I showed a friend her instagram (ashamed to say I was a fan girl šŸ¤®). He said her face looks like a foot and I was horrified ā€¦ now I look at her andā€¦ yep!! I see it šŸ˜‚
I used to be such a fan.. I would read the daily mail articles and the comments were always about her face or that she looked like a man. It took me a while to see what they were pointing out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Catch up for the newbies
Sophie wears size xxxxxxxs. She is teeny tiny smallest person in planet Earth
Her boobies are her fith pair and are HUGE but she still likes to wear and xssssssss bra so they are always visible
She is part-ape/part-pigeon which explains weā€™re posture and stance
She loves šŸ† sorry I mean šŸŒµ
She has twinnies *insert giggle her. One is red, one is blue. They have *matted hair sorry dreadlocks
She has some very troublesome teen boys who may make her a granny any minute
She has 3 ex husbands. We only talk about the middle one because she still dreams about sex in the shower with him
Her house is worth about $10m if youā€™d like to buy it
Her car, which she absolutely hates, is worth about $400k. She paid cash for it *thanks you suckers at F&F. It has a magical speedometer that rewinds
She has surgery on a regular basis and numerous very serious medical issues that she cannot possibly discloseā€¦ becauseā€¦ well ummmm
She is an earth mother, born to be a mother, nurturer, fluid/flowing babe. She will babysit your newborn if you just drop it off
She has the voice of an angel
She has curly thumbs I just love to watch in her stories
She is a trained ballerina with a pancake flat arse, thick thighs, bow legs, pigeon toes but somehow a in-demand ā€œmodelā€
She is very busy. Back to back meetings, more meetings, running a few businesses, self employed, lost $$$$$$ in a gym that was flooded but has so much money it doesnā€™t matter
Never uses filtersā€¦ because she is so bloody stunning
11 is her lucky numberā€¦. Oops not anymore
Is an avid reader of self help books
Doesnā€™t watch tv
Her eyes are OOAK blue green grey purple even bloody red at times šŸ‘ŗ
She is a staunch ambassador for SIDS
Thatā€™s enough šŸ¤£
How in the hell did I forget banana bread??? She lives on banana bread that costs about $70 to make, $96 sleepy hot choc by the gallon andā€¦ if sheā€™s desperate sheā€™ll eat YouFoods

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think sheā€™s racist too šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I also think sheā€™s one of those people who when you see their name pop up on your phone calling or messaging you have the ā€œuuggghhhhā€ in your head.
this goes for her ā€œfriendsā€ Nathan, her dad, the hair dresser ect.

I doubt anyone actually enjoys her company

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else have an assumption with zero evidence about the loaf herself lol? (Similar to everyone assuming Deni smells lol).

I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever done anything off the top of my head to make me think this - but I get the vibe from her that she could be racist. I donā€™t know if itā€™s because I donā€™t think I have seen a person of colour in a story or post of hers ever (both personal and professional) or because she just seems so bogan that she would never interact with someone not from Australia lol.

When she talks about the girlsā€™ hair and says theyā€™ve got ā€˜Afrosā€™ (bad enough) and does the little shudder.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Catch up for the newbies
Sophie wears size xxxxxxxs. She is teeny tiny smallest person in planet Earth
Her boobies are her fith pair and are HUGE but she still likes to wear and xssssssss bra so they are always visible
She is part-ape/part-pigeon which explains weā€™re posture and stance
She loves šŸ† sorry I mean šŸŒµ
She has twinnies *insert giggle her. One is red, one is blue. They have *matted hair sorry dreadlocks
She has some very troublesome teen boys who may make her a granny any minute
She has 3 ex husbands. We only talk about the middle one because she still dreams about sex in the shower with him
Her house is worth about $10m if youā€™d like to buy it
Her car, which she absolutely hates, is worth about $400k. She paid cash for it *thanks you suckers at F&F. It has a magical speedometer that rewinds
She has surgery on a regular basis and numerous very serious medical issues that she cannot possibly discloseā€¦ becauseā€¦ well ummmm
She is an earth mother, born to be a mother, nurturer, fluid/flowing babe. She will babysit your newborn if you just drop it off
She has the voice of an angel
She has curly thumbs I just love to watch in her stories
She is a trained ballerina with a pancake flat arse, thick thighs, bow legs, pigeon toes but somehow a in-demand ā€œmodelā€
She is very busy. Back to back meetings, more meetings, running a few businesses, self employed, lost $$$$$$ in a gym that was flooded but has so much money it doesnā€™t matter
Never uses filtersā€¦ because she is so bloody stunning
11 is her lucky numberā€¦. Oops not anymore
Is an avid reader of self help books
Doesnā€™t watch tv
Her eyes are OOAK blue green grey purple even bloody red at times šŸ‘ŗ
She is a staunch ambassador for SIDS
Thatā€™s enough šŸ¤£
Iā€™m Fkn ded.
---
How in the hell did I forget banana bread??? She lives on banana bread that costs about $70 to make, $96 sleepy hot choc by the gallon andā€¦ if sheā€™s desperate sheā€™ll eat YouFoods
She doesnā€™t actually eat the banana bread silly

• Haha
You might be sooo smol loaf but youā€™re packing a large vagina or penis according to some reports. Whatā€™s with the buldge when she wears tights. It is from the clen?? Over frapped vagina šŸ˜†šŸ™ŠšŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No stats today. Website broken. Hopefully they will back. I think itā€™s managed /hosted in Kyiv- Ukraine soooooo weā€™ll see

oh yeah -someone needs to tell Amber Paul sheā€™s not a journo. Even they donā€™t like reporting facts. Loaf has blocked her though, along with half the population
---

555075 at about 8:15 pm. 77 drop today. Just came back online
555044. I feel a 554 coming on :)

Attachments

• Heart
I reckon the surgery bra was all bull crap.

I've had my boobs done, I couldn't put my arms over my head for nearly 2 weeks, and not wearing the compression bra hurt

These are freshly dark brows so filmed since wearing surgery bra
No bra in sight and arms looking normal
She can't talk about surgeries because they're all fake like everything else she's involved with

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The amount of try on hauls she did while recovering (while not mentioning the stitches) would also not be possible I imagine.

Reactions: 11
The amount of try on hauls she did while recovering (while not mentioning the stitches) would also not be possible I imagine.
She probably just had her nipple hairs pluckedā€¦ she would call that surgery šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Her happyway banana bread packet has a very tanned caricature on it. Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon the surgery bra was all bull crap.

I've had my boobs done, I couldn't put my arms over my head for nearly 2 weeks, and not wearing the compression bra hurt

These are freshly dark brows so filmed since wearing surgery bra
No bra in sight and arms looking normal
She can't talk about surgeries because they're all fake like everything else she's involved with
That's why I think it was just areola surgery!

Reactions: 9
If anyone needs a new PP itā€™s yours
Her face actually looks like it would hurt from the fillers.

She'll eat YouFoodz, even if she doesn't like it. Just buy it and eat it anyway

• Haha
Mmmooooooo! šŸ„
Thereā€™s Bessie the Cow, leading with her tongue again. Unrefined barnyard animal that she is, she always finds that cup or fork with her tongue first. šŸ¤¢ What a weird little troll she is.

IMG_2860.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.